Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

His name was Joshua Lee Walden

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:34 pm

ok it's time line goes from one event to the next like clockwork. that's not possible,considering when someone explains something compared to how it really happens,they should'nt match because they forget little details or obstacles that consume time,but are over looked such as emotional or rational thinking,this reaction time by encountering events increases due to the abnormal occurrances,the more drastic it is the longer it takes to conceive what's really happened. plus there are other details that also fills in with time restraints,the more of these things the longer it takes to get from point A to point B. however they have a explaination that runs extremely smooth & no accounts of obstacles or limited time restraints,every just easyly fits together. sounds more like a script,than reality.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:47 pm

here's what is bugging me ok? I find it hard to believe that the brother & his friends found the body where they did & so easyly as well & in such a short amount of time,without any inside information. come on the boy was found inside a wooded area buried in a trench covered with leaves, alittle ways away from his neighborhood & also in a different location from where he was last seen. they found him,in like what 12 hours after being reported missing. It is possible,but the odds of doing it are indeed a stretch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:02 pm

I just remember two years ago the bother the found young Joshua killed him self
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:00 pm

his brother killed himself? I'd be interested in finding more information on that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:22 pm

http://timesfreepress.com/obituaries/2011/dec/20/ann-walden/

just now found this in the net

And I was worng it was not the brother that found hime that had killed himself but the out son Jason
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:49 am

the link you posted says the mother ANN died. So are you saying both the mother & one of the sons or dead?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:51 am

no the mother and two sons are dead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:57 am

ANN,JOSHAU & JASON,correct? but JONATHAN who found JOSHAU is still alive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:07 am

that is correct
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:32 am

gotcha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:06 pm

The report says that there were imbrations around the mouth and nose and that there was no sings of a strogle. Is it possible that Joshau was killed while he was asleep?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:35 pm

possible,however the chemical agents work instantly anyways. most kidnappings don't show struggles anyways when those methods are used. I'm still leaning towards the brother & friends. a group could have held him down & there would be nothing to show neither. unless the confrontation is hostile there is'nt much to work with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:47 pm

But if he had been held down would there not been to evedince of that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:09 pm

no,the evidence they would be looking for would be bruises,cuts,swellings & things like that. holding someone just subdues the victim,plus wrists & ankles don't show like let's say the throat area,where a length of pressure indicates being strangled. people who abuse their spouse do it often & get away with it until they get carried away & hit them,then the police or health department or whoever steps in,even in children cases,abuse can go on for a duration of time before it might be detected. My point is not what your doing but how it's done. same thing with the sexual angle,their was no evidence indicating any sexual crime commited,but that does'nt mean it did'nt happen,there are tons of children & women who are victims & can't prove the situation happened & find no justice. evidence is'nt about proving if something did'nt happen,but if in deed it did happen,cuz that's the only reason that it could have gotten there. lack of evidence is always a set back in a investigation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:28 pm

hmm seems I need to find and talk to thee boy's brother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:50 am

I would talk to that mr teague first,then continue to build your case & then once you have more evidence,then question the brother or have a legal department do the questions. gather what you can & start building a case based on a theory of the chain of events that leads to final momments,then turn it over to the authorities. If the brother or anyone else who was involved fell threatened by you,it will be harder to close the case. you got the element of surprize on your side,use it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:57 pm

http://www.newschannel9.com/video/v/4185149001/chattanooga-josh-walden

Found another video

Also I am working on a full report on this case. I will do my best to make it a full detailed report and it will have links to all videos I find aswell as to all the articals I find and if I can even a picture of Joshua Walden.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:45 pm

well your gonna need physical evidence,to charge murder. again going to both crime scenes would be helpful in finding something that confirms your case. (burned down house & wooded area.) I'm still interested in finding out who Mr. Teague's other suspect was & why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:59 pm

Mild way throught this past month I put an ad on Craigslist looking a for tips and leads on the case the next day I git a hit a person e-mail me that they the case like it was yesterday they comfird the Joshua was to stay at a friends house the night he went missing but for some reason he decided to go home but never made it. They gave me the fathers name to one of the kids whom had been friends with the victim.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:06 am

so there you go,that would explain the time lapse,why the parents did'nt report the child missing sooner. that could be believable. however it confusses me if he did'nt make it,how he had a different set of clothes on. there are examples that could be explained,but again we don't know yet if they were his clothes or not?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:23 pm

I was just contacted a local Newspaper reporter whom has seen my post in craigs list looking for tips and infomation on this case and she would like to dp a report on my work and she ask me to give her a call which I did first thing she ask was my name so I told here dark ghost then explain about the RLSH commuity then that seemed to peek her interest even more I exlpain the commuity as best I could. She is going to run the story by her editer to see it they will let her do the story.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:34 am

Cool. Keep us updated on this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:09 am

I look the reporter up on google below it a link t that tell a little about her and hes a few of her stories on it

http://timesfreepress.com/staff/joan-garrett/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:40 pm

now that I am home the scum that started this by killing this boy will be found
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:40 pm

Have you kept in contact with the reporter? Or, gotten in contact with him again since you got back?
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

His name was Joshua Lee Walden
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heroes Network :: MAIN CATEGORY :: Public Section-
Jump to: