Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

His name was Joshua Lee Walden

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:17 pm

ok I can agree with geist on the nose being pinched & his mouth being shut. as I said before the chemical was used to poison him into unconsciousness. the abrassive marks on his nose & cause of death clearly points to that. As well as it being used to sterilze the victim. now to break down the the case alittle more,I think it's odd that the boy had no socks & shoes on? I wonder why? If the killer took the time to change his clothes,why was his appearance stopped at his feet? were the the others lost,destroyed,they did'nt have access to any others or if the clothes were replaced,what was the reason for not replacing those as well?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:29 pm

I also find it odd that his brother & friends found him while playing. seems to me the parents should have been alittle more concerned on the boy's disappearance & would'nt had another child out running around,along with friends riding their bikes as well. I mean come on,was'nt there already a child missing from the area who was out riding his bike?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:23 am

I think I already have a theory to what happen? I do need you dark ghost to contact that man who's working on the case & find out if his clothes were his or not,this could be VERY IMPORTANT! my leading suspect to this case is the victims brother. it can explain the chain of events,now keep in mind this is a theory ok? But let's say the kids in the house were being picked on in school or in the neighborhood for being different or raised in a rough enviroment,it is know that people who start the abusive attacks are worse than the people who are being attacked & the absuse can get out of control,specially if felt endangered,this could have lead to the house burning down,not set by the people living in the house,but by haters (such as the boy's brother & friends who might have done it as a abusive attack against the occupants.) the victim may have found out while riding his bike,that his brother & friends set the fire. & to secure their secret,made the poison with available chemicals from their garage or a different place where they had access to. maybe even chemicals left over from what could have been used to start the fire & used it on him,to keep him quiet. It is also possible the brother & his friends were able to get spare clothes to change him into, from his own belongings. the bike could have been ditched or altered & taken or given to another of the brother's friends & could also explain why the brother & his friends found the body when no one else did when he was missing & were searching the area with no results,the idea is they did'nt find it,they put it there. plus could explain why they were also playing in the same area as well,even tho there was a previous kidnapping. the parents may not have know they were out in the same area & of coarse the threat was really them anyways. then after everything is said & done the occupants of the house get blamed & it sets yet another attack against them. I could be wrong,but haters are known to take things to the extreme to prove themselves superior. again this is a theory based on the information recovered & then mixed with a possible solution. there may be others?

Last edited by RED VISION on Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:45 am

this theory would also explain,that the clothes being changed & the acid was'nt used to cover up something he seen,but really who he was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:20 pm

Shoes are expensive. I think he just forgot about socks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 6:34 pm

That, and it's always hard to find the right size shoes for kids, you'd have to bring them into the store and try them all on and everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:42 pm

it is possible,I still think it's strange?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:36 pm

All will do what I can. I did have a chat with one of the guys I went to school with by e-mail there story about the house burning down is due to burning insence which was forgit about when they went out and it ashes fell on to some paper that cought the paper on fire then the fire spread through the house but I know BS when I here it. I also found out that the father once was a meth maker I found this out from my father whom I learn once knew the man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:43 am

also there is another thing that's bugging me,in the video the man doing his own investigation said he narrowed it down to 2 suspects & 1 seems to be from the house that burned down. can you find out who the other suspect is,if there is one?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:11 pm

I have a few thearys and there is only two thats likly too have had hapened, whitch both involves a kid naping.

One, Joshau Walden was kidnaped by some one he knew and did not know what was going on.

Two, Jashau Walden was tricked and kidnaped by a stranger and by the time Jashau relised what was going on he was to afraid to do any thing or did not know what to do.

I belive thou that the secound theary is relavent do to evadens.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:21 am

those are'nt really theories,but likelyhood conclusions. It's safe to say that he either knew the kidnapper or did'nt. however I disagree with you mystery man,believing the 1st conclusion being right. a complete stranger to the boy or the neighborhood would'nt have gone to such extreme measures in concealing their identity if they were'nt gonna return or be familar to the area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:58 pm

Or just paranoid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:36 pm

exactly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:19 pm

Sorry, I was half asleep when posted the above. there was a importent theorie I had but lost it and posted somthing els that I thought at the time was importent. but now that I reread it all I did is post the obvious and got my words confuesed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:34 pm

fatigue always wins!lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:02 am

I have noticed somthing odd in the time line from when Joshau Waldon was last seen alive and when they found his body.

Dec. 8th, 2000- last seen alive.

Dec. 9th, 2000-

Dec. 10th, 2000- Reported missing just past midnight.

Dec. 11th, 2000- Body found.

It was longer than 48hrs. before he was reported missing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:20 pm

who reported him missing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:33 pm

his parents did
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 9:28 pm

yes I found that out myself,their names were john walden & ann walden. I've been doing some research myself,to speed up things & be more helpful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:08 pm

the Hamilton County Forensic Center did confirm the boy did die from:

"MECHANICAL ASPHYXIA SUFFOCATION" & the acid was also used for two other purposes-1). to sterlize the body. 2). to appear as the body being burned as in a fire ect. this was stated by detective Mike Mathis. FBI believe the killer(s) was from the neighborhood,for various reasons.

Johathan walden was the brother who him & some other kids found the body,in the woods of 14th avenue on the slope of missionary ridge,in a trench covered by leaves. this was stated by Ed buice,police media director.

now here's some questions I have?

Can it be confirmed by EARL TEAGUE the man working on the case,that his lead about burned clothes being given away to be real or not? I believe the FBI when they said the acid was designed to make the body appear it was burt in a fire,but was'nt. so I can't imagine that they were his clothes from a fire that he was'nt in & seems to be a conspiracy in efforts to blame or connect the murder to the people who were in the house that was set into flames.

another question, Dark Ghost stated he knew that the man in the house use to make drugs & yet in a report it was stated the man was a pastor & had a record of sexual crimes,I'm wondering if PASTOR EDWARD HUGHES is the same man that Dark Ghost is familar with,so not to twist information that may be from two different people. they are most likely the same man,but I wanted to confirm that by Dark Ghost to settle things out & have a clear description.

last question for now, report stated that Joshua's brother Johathan & friends found the body & in the same report farther down the media claimed they had talked to a "son-in-law" to joshua's father,who would have been a brother in a sense to joshua & was wondering who he was? If he was Johathan or someone else who may fit into this mystery.

now to answer mystery man's problem with the time line- there was a reason why they did'nt call a missing person sooner,they were thinking that joshua was at a friend's house spending the night,which was something he did often & did'nt realize at first that something was wrong. he was last seen Dec 8th,but to the best of their knowledge nothing seemed wrong until later saturday when they still had'nt heard from him & after searching for him called the police around midnight & then his body was found sunday afternoon, so then technically it all fits in a time line,my concern would be that it may fit too well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:19 am

No No pastor Edward Hughes was a whole nother case all togather
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:21 am

if so,why is he mention in the joshua mystery?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:25 am

be cause that was what Mr. Teague in the news the fist time and they are pointing that out in the news story
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:29 am

ok so they've had other child problems before than just joshua,they could have cleared that up alittle better so there is'nt any confussion?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:38 pm

Any way what you you mean the it fit togather to well Red Vision. Because something is haunting me in the back of my mind I just do not know what it is yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

His name was Joshua Lee Walden
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heroes Network :: MAIN CATEGORY :: Public Section-
Jump to: