Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT Empty
PostSubject: THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT   THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 5:05 pm

MY NAME IS THE ARMORED KNIGHT I'M A PASTOR BY DAY RLSH BY KNIGHT. I WATCH OVER MY TOWN THAT NO EVIL HAPPENS ON THE STREETS AFTER DARK. I'M VERY SKILLED IN THE MARTIAL ARTS CALLED JEET-KUNE-DO, PAI LUME KUNG-FUAND PHILPINO MARTIAL ARTS. VERY HIGHLY SKILLED IN ALL 3 STYLES...THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT 3523058175
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT   THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:16 pm

Welcome to the Heroes Network!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT   THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:16 pm

Greetings and welcome Armored Knight glad to have you on the forum
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT   THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:20 pm

Armored Knight!

Welcome to the Heroes Network man! It's good to see you over here!

One of us!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

PostSubject: Re: THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT   THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:09 pm

Welcome to the Heroes Network Armoured Knight.

ONE OF US! group
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT   THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:44 pm

Thank You Everyone... it is very awesome here thank you Tothian for the invite
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT   THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 11:47 pm

Armored Knight you said you were a pastor may I ask what faith?
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT   THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:28 am

Armored Knight,

No problem. Also I like the new suit design. It's like Batman -meets- Iron Man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT   THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 2:30 am

I'm a Pentecostal Pastor
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow
Former Vice President of the Heroes Network
Former Vice President of the Heroes Network
DarkShadow

Titles : The Umbra Obscurum, DS, The DarkShadow, He who wields the Blade of the Whirlwind, the Lightning Blade

PostSubject: Re: THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT   THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 2:17 pm

Welcome aboard.

DarkShadow Rising...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT   THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 2:20 pm

thank you DarkShadow Rising
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT   THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:43 pm

Ah I am a Baptists for the most part
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT   THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:15 pm

that not a problem brother
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT   THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:49 pm

well I was wandering what the differance between the tow as I like to learn about other faiths
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT   THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 1:07 am

Armored Knight,

LOL - To the calling him DarkShadow Rising - DarkShadow used to say "DarkShadow Out" at the end of every post for years - kind of like when ever some people hang up on radio call or phone, say they "-Their name- out!" - So, to in an attempt to reshape the flow of things in his life to a more positive uplifting thing, and somewhat getting the idea from the new Batman movie, I suggested he change it to DarkShadow Rises or Rising, something like that. And he went with it. Has an interesting ring to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT   THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT
Page 1 of 1