Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Intro of panic

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Intro of panic  Empty
PostSubject: Intro of panic    Intro of panic  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:51 pm

Hello

My name is Panic, Ive been a crim fighter for quite sometime ,

I am from the Cincinnati Ohio area,

I am excited to be part of the heroes network ,

this is the first forum ive ever been apart of , Thank you all for having me here
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

Intro of panic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro of panic    Intro of panic  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 11:24 pm

Panic!

Welcome to the Heroes Network! It's good to have you here now. I hope you find the forum to be both fun and useful and all sorts of awesome things.

Be panic but do not panic! One of us!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

Intro of panic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro of panic    Intro of panic  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:48 am

Welcome to the Heroes Network, Panic!

ONE OF US! group
Back to top Go down
DarkPhoenix

DarkPhoenix

Intro of panic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro of panic    Intro of panic  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:57 am

Welcome to the Heroes Network Panic, hope you enjoy the forum as we do. One of us!
Back to top Go down
C

C

Intro of panic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro of panic    Intro of panic  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:16 am

Welcome aboard. I hope you'll have a pleasant stay.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sectortools.com

Intro of panic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro of panic    Intro of panic  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:45 am

Thank all of you for the warm welcomes ,and thank you Tothian for inviting me here in the first place .
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

Intro of panic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro of panic    Intro of panic  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:52 am

No problem, Panic. Would you like to get in to a little bit more of your history as an RLSH? The team you worked with and the name you used to use? And about when all that happened?
Back to top Go down

Intro of panic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro of panic    Intro of panic  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:12 pm

Well to tell the truth when i started i had no idea there were others ,ive never heard of a rlsh, i was just doing it to try and make my town a better place. then i had met with Shadow hare ,he invited me to be apart of his team "The alligence of heroes", When i joined i realized there were way more heroes then just us ,It blew my mind lol, At that point i went by the name Tyr,well shadow hare had left the team with his girlfriend ,and shortly after that the team fell apart ,so after that i took a break from being a hero,but when its something your meant to be you cant just stop so i started up again as Panic and made myself a little better known around my town and city .
Back to top Go down
NightKick Nash

Intro of panic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro of panic    Intro of panic  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:20 pm

welcome to the forum im NightKick and it is nice to meet you
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Intro of panic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro of panic    Intro of panic  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:38 pm

I was so shocked a few days ago when I found out you were the same person. All these months I've known you as Panic and never knew you were that guy who went by the name Tyr that I knew all those years ago!
Back to top Go down

Intro of panic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro of panic    Intro of panic  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:02 pm

Im sorry i didnt tell you sooner i really didnt think anyone heard of me lol
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Intro of panic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro of panic    Intro of panic  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:24 pm

That's alright. And yes Shadow Hare told us about all of you guys on the Allegiance of Heroes.
Back to top Go down

Intro of panic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro of panic    Intro of panic  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:45 pm

Ill tell you though i miss being on a team ,i mean ive learned things on my own that i couldnt learn on a team ,but it seems lonely ,kinda like im on my own ,again thanks Tothian inviting me on this forum it shows i am ofcourse not alone in my fight for justice
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Intro of panic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro of panic    Intro of panic  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:00 pm

While the Heroes Network isn't so much a team, but rather a network - it can still have like a huge team feel to it. And here we have a lot more people to learn from. Although, on the forum we more-so have the stuff to learn all the book smarts and skills, and also tips from each other's experiences.

We can even make teams here for people. So, like a place where teams and individual heroes can come together to socialize and network. Teach and learn from each other and have good times too.
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow
Former Vice President of the Heroes Network
Former Vice President of the Heroes Network
DarkShadow

Titles : The Umbra Obscurum, DS, The DarkShadow, He who wields the Blade of the Whirlwind, the Lightning Blade

Intro of panic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro of panic    Intro of panic  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:39 pm

Welcome aboard Panic.

DarkShadow Rising...
Back to top Go down

Intro of panic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro of panic    Intro of panic  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:27 am

Welcome!!
Back to top Go down

Intro of panic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro of panic    Intro of panic  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:16 am

Hello Panic! Hope to see more of you here on the network.
Back to top Go down

Intro of panic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro of panic    Intro of panic  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 4:02 am

welcome to the HN.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Intro of panic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro of panic    Intro of panic  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intro of panic
Page 1 of 1