Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Laws.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

New Laws. Empty
PostSubject: New Laws.   New Laws. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:39 pm

Recently there has been some new laws that has been placed in and a bill the will be voting on soon.

The one law I dont know if its in all states or just certion states But in Ga. and TN. its required to have a drug test done in order to apply for food stamps. This law I agree with.

Another law says that a person must have health insurece and if a person dosnt have health insurence that person could ether be fined or put in jail. this law I think is stupid becouse not every one can afoured health insurence thus making it easyer to brake the law.

Finely there is a energy bill that our pressident is trying to pass. If that bill passes hundreds of peple will loss there jobs.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

New Laws. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Laws.   New Laws. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 8:14 pm

If Mitt Romney is elected President, he said he would repeat Obamacare. Although supposedly they got the idea from him. He said they didn't do it right, and/or that it only worked for Massachusetts but not the whole United States.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com
The Wall Creeper

The Wall Creeper

Titles : Veteran Crime Fighter

New Laws. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Laws.   New Laws. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:31 pm

Mystery Man,

I agree with you on the topics. As for the energy issue, I don't know why this country can't switch over to natural gas over coal, considering it's cleaner and more effective. I That would probably even bring new and more jobs to our country.
Back to top Go down

New Laws. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Laws.   New Laws. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:50 pm

Drug test to get food stamps yes that is a good idea

the other two laws a on a whole new level of wrong and should be repelled cause like you said Mystery man not everyone and afford to get health insurance andĀ putting people in jail for not having it all that well do is to put those that are homelessĀ or in the lower class of the finical class in jail there by over loading the jails. As for this bill WTF the US already has to many od its people out of work as it is the President if he is doing any thing is hurting this country more and not helping it at all.
Back to top Go down

New Laws. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Laws.   New Laws. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 5:40 am

What?! I'm so confused by this....why should people have to have drug tests to get food stamps? Is this to say they will be rejected if they it turns out they are victims of addiction?

Some of those drug addled individuals could use some help. Many are so...hated. That is the word. Hate. Granted, a minor degree of hate, perhaps a subspecies or different breed, but hate nonetheless.

I don't understand how denying citizens food can help the People of America in any way.

I vehemently but respectfully disagree with making this Law, and I feel it very biased. And to our own People. (Not that non-Americans should be treated with any less care and concern).

Stay true. Stay free. Stay safe.

--Hero Man
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

New Laws. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Laws.   New Laws. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 6:05 am

Mixed views on this. Still uninformed but willing to listen on everyone's reasons why. Of course just remember that if this is to be discussed, to keep it respectful, as always. A topic like this could be controversial.

Having a drug test, in one sense is a really bad idea because it gives the government too much power that it doesn't need. And especially since marijuana is still illegal in most places, it would be flawed and self-contradicting if they were just deciding which illegal drug counts or doesn't count. And how marijuana and/or medical marijuana is legal in some states now.

On the other hand, if the reason they're needing that help is because of a drug addiction, then perhaps food stamps would not necessarily be treating their problem and if their need for such assistance is due to a drug addiction, then perhaps for those people, other forms of help could be more effective at getting the person out of the situation they'd be in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

New Laws. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Laws.   New Laws. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 4:22 am

I can sorta see where you're coming from there. But like I stated before, drug users are such victims of abuse these days, often it was abuse that got them started on drugs in the first place, and now that they need help, the abuse continues because they have the social staple "druggie" immediately slapped upon them. In my opinion, (and in my experience; I was an abused "druggie" once too), what these people truly need is for once in their lives not feel like they are being pushed away, they need to feel loved, and wanted. But they receive instead hate, and rejection, and many begin shooting little kids in their classrombelieving it themselves, and it turns their world more upside down than it already is, and it creates a self fulfilling prophecy in which they are now labellied as criminal, delinquints, lost causes, antisocial and lazy. Try depressed, lonely, scared, and confused. That's more what it's like. At least in the beginning, then next comes anger. Then rage. Then vengeance, and total rebellion. These are the people shooting little kidsin their classrooms, having totally lost their mind completely. Lost themselves.

Maybe if some of the mass murders we have heard about felt more loved and wanted and accepted they would having gone bat shit crazy, and what's saddest of all, is that we were to blame. Society shut them out, like a leper.

Given the mentioned cons by Tothian, (which thank you for educating me on by the way), and in addition to my personal experience around the drug-scene, I still disagree with the law; I just don't think it's worth the risk. There's enough destruction of freedom and human rights today as it is, the last thing we need to do is risk causing more, so, try to think in decades; I kinda do it naturally; it's hard for me to think short time like most people (days, weeks, months). Always assume that any one of your actions, no matter how small, could have devastating consequences, and at times even entire countries, and the entire planet. Always perform as though your life depended on every descision you make. (Firefighter Lesson); it gets ingrained and you find you're doing it constantly after a while; I'm starting to. They're warping my mind, changing my life. It's amazing. Firefighting is like, a philosophy, a code, a way of life. Rogers was right, this job does either make you or break you.

--Hero Man
Back to top Go down
The Wall Creeper

The Wall Creeper

New Laws. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Laws.   New Laws. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 11:57 am

Hero Man,

I'm going to have to disagree with you, and I'll explain why.

I used to think how you do, that the victims of drug addiction aren't treated fairly, and they didn't need any help being cast out. Here are my thoughts after I experienced it on the street in law enforcement firsthand.

Firstly, there are no victims of drug addiction. I say this, because (at least where I live) there are so many government aided AND private companies dedicated to helping rehabilitate drug addicted people at little to no cost to them. There are some that even allow the person to stay housed there while they find a job and a place to stay. When you mentioned "victims of drug addiction", I can tell that you have an ideal about people regarding this topic.

I am all for having ideals to stand by, but brother, take it from me, it isn't the case. Denver has a heroin problem. A HUGE one. Last year, out of all the people I searched, and helped arrest, all but 3 people had syringes loaded with heroin. And all of them were criminals with an awful record, who didn't care who they hurt or what they did to feed their drug addiction and criminal career.

This is why I would approve a drug screen for food stamps. You and I pay heavy taxes, pretty much against our will, so the government can dump the money into programs like EBT/food stamps for unemployed people and others to eat and live a relatively normal life. Our taxes are also dumped into these drug rehab places, and several different diversions from jail and prison (which is a very good thing), but to have one of these unemployed people have the nerve and the audacity to sit around and do nothing with no job, collect unemployment and EBT/food stamps, but be able to AFFORD THEIR HEROIN/CRACK/METH and still expect all of this support and help, now that is downright ridiculous.

It's not a matter of not allowing people to eat in this country who are hungry. It's a matter of stopping the abuse of the system by absolute criminals who intentionally sit around taking YOUR money for food and necessities, and using their CRIMINALLY GAINED INCOME on drugs.

I hope I wrote that respectfully and clearly, I know we disagree but I just want you to see my side.
Back to top Go down

New Laws. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Laws.   New Laws. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 8:01 pm

Addiction for me is a supervillain. I see it as an actual living entity. (my head is weird).

I can look at someone and see the Villains that are attacking them. Hatred, Greed, Bigotry, Anger, Addiction, Abuse; all of these vices are Villains in my eyes. I don't blame the person, I blame the villain. (the vice).

I know for certain there are many, many victims of Addiction. Every single one of my family members to start with.

You seem to cast such a bad light on them. They aren't criminals, they aren't lazy, they aren't bad. There are no bad people. Every "bad person" in my eyes, is under attack by a notorius supervillain. Be it Lust, Envy, Apathy, Rage, or Depression, many times a combination of a few.

Here's how Addiction attacks his victims.

First, it finds a doubt, a fear, a worry. It augments it. Then comes the temptation. It convices the victim that they need some outside help, and that if they can just get one more fix that they'll be okay. They can say it'll be their last, but the villain hasn't been defeated. It eats away at their soul. Until all the money they make is going towards their drug of choice. Whatever that may be, alcohol, weed, meth, heroin, shrooms, toads, spice, duster, sharpies, whatever. Then they start having problems at work, and in their relationships. Paying the bills is getting harder, life seems so unfair, and the pain continues and they just gotta get a fix because they're going through a hard time. Victims of Addiction are sick. Ill. They need help. Addiction is the PROBLEM. Not users or EBT Food Stamps. I get food stamps; my family is dirt poor, the more money we can save the more time we can buy before we're envicted from our home. So far the notices of foreclosure have been slowing down.

We don't hhave any government aids and organizations up here. We don't even have a housing committee. We have next to no resources available for us. In the winter people either freeze to death, kill themselves, or hybernate. It's a totally different world up here. People get crazy after months and monthsand months of no0thing but total darkness and cold with little to no human interaction. Addiction has ALaska by the balls. And if it weren't for my family's ability to get food stamps, we WOULD be on the streets. Thankfully I have saved my family from Meth and Alcohol (except my Brother, I'm still working on him). We're frugal and we aren't victims of addiction anymore. Now if that law was passed, we wouldn't be able to get any food boxes anymore. We'd have to be in the wilderness getting our food and mom would have a heart attack in the garden during the summer due to the heat. Our family would have it way harder. And why? Well, because in someones eyes we're filthy immoral drug addicts. Fuck that. It's pure bias; one cannot make descisions that afect entire countries because there are way to many variables. Hundreds ifnot thousands here would wind up on the streets, because in Uncle Sam's eyes "It's the right thing to do." I can't grok it at all. I will not back that up. America has enough laws as it is. They keep trying to create new laws, trying to protect everyone, trying to act like they're freakin' nannies, and in doing so they mak things worse, as the saying goes, if it ain't broken don't fix it.

Sorry if I sounded a little heated....I sorta feel strongly about it.

I respect your beliefs though even if they aren't my own.

--Hero Man
Back to top Go down

New Laws. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Laws.   New Laws. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 8:24 pm

I can understand the view of how giving a victim of Addiction food stamps couldbe seen as not helping, but putting them on the streets isn't going to help either. Right now, they can't help themselves because they are compelled to get more drugs because Addiction has warped their minds into making them believe they genuinely need it. Drug Abuser don't make excuses. Granted some may, but most genuinely believe that they need it for some reason. They're in pain, and as a result become depressed, lethargic, and suicidal and therefore are seen as "antisocial" and "lazy". I no that this is rarely the genuine case because I have been a victim of Addiction before. I'm not anymore, but I've been there, I know what it's like. Which is why I feel so strongly about it. I felt so angry at others for treating me like shit all the time, I pushed everyone away because everwhere I went I was on the receiving end of others bias and hatred. The first sixteen years of my life sucked ass. The only good things I can remember are the things I have done for myself in the last two years. I've busted my butt in numerous ways and have worked very hard at taking back my life. What helped me was a friend. That's how simple it was. All it took was for one person to come to me, and let me know that my world hadn't fallen apart. ALl it took was one person to show me love and acceptance, and not hatred and rejection, as so many victims of addiction receive. If you want to know who to blame for the monsters that have been created, you need only look in a mirror. We created them by seeing them as scum of the earth, dirt bags, and mooches. But inside their hearts and minds, I promise you, they are going through hell. Whether they're aware of it or not, and rejection will not help them. They need to be reminded that there are good people still left in the world who want the best for them. Who don't get angry with them, who accept them, and love them, and go out of there way to show them that not all is lost. Because of tha one friend, that hero, I learned the most important lesson of all. Tha the best way to be a hero is to work with people one on one. Hard to do that when they're on the streets, so if foodstamps can keep them in their home, then I can help them get off the drugs, and I hope others would do the same. I don't hate them, blame them, accuse them, or arres them, and I will protect them from others who are trying to hurt them in anyway, because I have seen the world through their eyes and I know that for them, there is no hope, and so as a superhero, I am Friend. First and foremost. I've helped a lot of people get off drugs and into healthy rehab programs and have made real differences in their lives, their families lives, and their neighborhoods. They're laughing again and they are free now. Jail and rejection won't do anything but ruin their world moreso than it already is. (I've been to jail, there is no "help" there."

True help comes from those in their lives. Which is why I do my utmost to teach and inspire others to be heroes for their families because that is the way towards saving the world. With each family I educate, guide, and protect, that's one less family that will have or cause problems. But if they wind up on the streets because they smoke weed and thus weren't able to get food, then I'm sol as I won't know where to find them. I understand giving them food may seem wrong, but the alternative is worse because that's basically giving up on them. It could ruin them, and I will never condone taking such a risk.

--Hero Man
Back to top Go down
C

C

New Laws. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Laws.   New Laws. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 10:33 am

The ones who makes the decisions in this world rarely has any real-life experience on the area they're controlling.

Politicians are generally the worst. But their poor skills in decision-making lies not only in their lack of knowledge and real-life experience. It lies also in their weakness:
Politicians has (generally) never been interested in doing what's right. They will always (generally) only be interested in doing what the people say is right. Because the goal of the politician is to get the votes of the people, and rise to a higher position, a higher rank with a higher salary.
(This is why you sometimes see politicians suddenly change their mind about something. It is not something that happens often, because changing ones mind is itself damaging for the vote-count. But they do it whenever they estimate that the amount of voters gained outweighs the amount of voters lost).

Every now and then a Think-Tank decides to analyze the topic, and go public with their conclusion on the matter, by having their spokesman interviewed by the news media.
Think-Tanks consists of extremely intelligent people, who - unlike the people and politicians - has the ability to actually see the long-term consequences of a certain change.

So it's not too surprising when these Think-Tanks advice against a certain change that some politician wants to have. His decision merely reflects the peoples opinion, and people are generally.... well, stupid.

The Think-Tank is usually ignored of course, because the politician wants his votes. So he will get it his way anyway. It couldn't happen any other way. It's not complicated. It's just kind of a scary joke. But that's how the beast is.

I'd like to see Think-Tanks analyze the topics upfront. Then present their conclusions to the people, and THEN ask people what we should do. Wishful thinking.

So.... testing for drugs before giving out food stamps?

I can't make up my mind whether to laugh or cry, because it's so sad and funny at the same time. Sad because someone apparently seem to think that such a decision will help fight the drug problem. And funny because apparently, someone seem to think that such a decision will help fight the drug problem!

And that's where the confusion is of course: You think such a bill was proposed in order to fight the drug problem? No no no. It has nothing at all to do with drugs, though it's easy to see why you might think so. It was meant for you to think so. But it's not.
This is about the same thing it's always about: Money! Reducing the expenses the government has.

And when it comes to the government needing to reduce their expenses, it will always, without exception, be the little people who can't defend themselves, who will pay for it. Always has been, and always will be. And so, food stamps was chosen this time.

Make no mistake. The true agenda is always money. That agenda will always be hidden of course, e.g. in a suggestion for a new law, that makes sense when you hear it at first, but not if you put some thought into it - like Think-Tanks do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sectortools.com
C

C

New Laws. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Laws.   New Laws. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 1:45 pm

Before anyone makes the wrong conclusion on my standpoint, let me just clarify:

I'm not saying there isn't a problem regarding the foodstamps. Of course there is. There is always a problem, when politicians attack something.

But things are never that simple. They can never be generalized, like they always do despite.

Hero Man sees everything from his perspective. And Wall Creeper sees everything from his.

Reality lies somewhere in the middle.
Back to top Go down

New Laws. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Laws.   New Laws. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 4:43 am

Well said. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
The Wall Creeper

The Wall Creeper

New Laws. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Laws.   New Laws. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:35 pm

Agreed C.

And just to make myself a little more clear, because I think more than likely my anger for frauds and abusers of the system came through in my last statements:

I know addiction and drugs is a huge problem. An unmanageable horrible problem. I know poverty is also a huge problem, which is downright ridiculous considering we are dumping so much money into foreign wars and other interests overseas while others like your family Hero Man go hungry. The Government is an awful corrupt machine.

I just absolutely hate it when people take advantage of systems designed to help those in need. I used to live in this apartment, where I watched, every day, a man born without the use of his own legs, used a walker in the snow and ice from his apartment, DOWN THE STEPS to his handicapped prepared VAN and worked 40+ hours a week, and never complained. I would often carry him up and down the stairs, and more than twice, I found him laying helpless in the snow from a fall. But he still kept pushing. He wouldn't go on disability, and trust me, he should have been.

I moved to a new place, where I watch my neighbors with 3 kids all from different people, sit on their ass and smoke, take their "medications" or pills, and trip out all day, while the husband collects disability for back pain, and the wife collects assistance from all of her stupid kids. They sit around, yell, break things around the neighborhood, slam doors, and let their dog shit all over everything. BUT BUT BUT! He's DISABLED. and "can't work."

It makes me furious, and sick. I hate them for it, and THAT is what I'm against. These worthless scumbags sucking up the tax money we all put into, to assist those in need, while Junior and his stupid family live by me and eat away at it, contributing absolutely nothing.

I meant no offense Hero Man, seriously. I respect your views and where you come from, and I learned some things through this. I think C hit the nail on the head with it all boils down to money. I just hate that all of OUR money isn't ever used properly it seems.
Back to top Go down

New Laws. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Laws.   New Laws. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 8:53 am

Thank you very much; I understand a lot better now where you're coming from and I completely agree. But I admit, I can be a bit over optimistic and ambitious, so for me, I try my utmost to not view anything, no matter how big or small, as unmanageable. The more crazy it is the more of a challenge it will be, but perhaps just the more creativity and ingenuity invested. I saw a major, if not the major solution towards managment of this issue, (Corruption, Laziness [genuine], Politics, etc) is to change the minds of the people in charge. It helps to bone up on Mind Control; Mind Reading first though; it'll make Mind Control more easy. I've always been fascinated with the more subtle forms of waging a war. In one mission, a total of four days but months of preparation, I saved every child in the State of Alaska from the clutches of the Director. It was hard and I had to jump through a lot of hoops and arrange an alibi with YPS for the airline and hotel services free of charge, (whos says real superheroes can't fly?! I may as well have jumped from Fairbanks to Juneau. But, it takes a while to get set up and you have to have an alibi as a representative of some kind of group or commiting and you have to know when that group will be on the hill, and when they will be speaking with Senators, Governors, Legislators, Policy Makers, and other assorted leaders of the free world. "free". XD So....yeah, I basically waltzed on in and controlled the minds of roughly forty members of the United STates Government, effectively saving thousands of lives.....I hate to toot my own horn, but yeah....I just never was really into walking the streets at night. Unless I'm staying in a hotel in a city and can sleep in and have a weekend off from putting fires out and fighting mad scientists. It happens, I get free time now and then. Life is good haha. XD

Anyhoo...back on topic. Yeah, go to the capital after further investigation and research into how your system works then make it feel all warm and fuzzy inside (I really felt like a prostitute or something; you just have to make them like you, and get the, to say "Yes" this is largely done during the Reception; a Private Party you will be hosting later that evening. Then you can really put your Mind Control ailities at work. Make sure there's some light champagne or a mix of light stuff. Just enough for a plasant experience; you don't want them drunk off their asses, but you do want their inhibitions to be slightly lowered so they're more...maliable. More easily persuaded.
And be damn careful who and for what reasons you do this to; if you're really good at it, it could be used as a very dangerous weapon equivalent to being armed with several nuiclrea warheads....I'm actually friends with the Head of Security on the Fort Greely Missile Defense Base. Fortunately, I'm not a total psychopath and will never use my powers to hurt others. I admit, I use them for personal gain occasionally, but should someone who can run fast only run fast to help those in need, or should he be allowed to use them for the sheer fun and joy of using them? I think that whole no using your powers for personal gain and bull; but I completely agree that you should never hurt others with them (or with anything else for any "reason").

Always respect your hate. It holds great power. But always be sure to keep it in check as it can obscure your vision of the Truth like a disease, consuming you. I know the feeling personally. It's all about finding healthy, nondestructive and productive outlets. (and heck, if you want to destroy things, I don't see a problem with it so long as it's your stuff and you're not hurting yourself lol).

Thanks again for clarifying; I do understand where you're coming from better now, and in fact agree with you. My mistake. Smile

--Hero Man
Back to top Go down
C

C

New Laws. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Laws.   New Laws. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 9:23 am

It was easy to see that you're both very biased because you come from two different places, and therefor looks at the same thing from two different locations. But the truth is that you're both right.

There are many people abusing the system(s), and I dislike those people just as much as you Wall Creeper. They are making it extremely difficult for the people who actually needs help, to actually get help. The ones who really needs help has usually been through hell before they finally break down and admits to themselves that they need help - only to face yet another struggle or fight with the system to actually get the help they, according to the rules, are fully entitled to.
All because of these selfish beings without moral and ethics, who literally couldn't care less about anyone but themselves. It's easy to understand why just talking about these individuals makes you angry, because they stand for all the opposite things the RLSH stands for.

And there are also people who are real victims of various circumstances (abuse being a classic one), who ends up in a drug addiction as a result. They don't do drugs because it makes life sweet. They do drugs because life without them is hell. This is something you will never ever understand before being in the situation yourself. Words cannot describe what it's like. You will never get it, unless you try it yourself. Until you do, the next best thing is to listen to those with first hand experience on the matter. And it appears we're lucky enough to have one of those among us.

Everyone should practice not to see the world as black and white, because it never is.
Back to top Go down
C

C

New Laws. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Laws.   New Laws. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 9:35 am

Hero Man wrote:
I saw a major, if not the major solution towards managment of this issue, (Corruption, Laziness [genuine], Politics, etc) is to change the minds of the people in charge.
There is no one in charge. That is an illusion. The system is its own living entity. You can't control it. No one can. That's why The Bible refers to it as The Beast.
Back to top Go down

New Laws. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Laws.   New Laws. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:16 am

I agree, no one person is in charge, and frankly, the world is in chaos; I doubt many feel like they have a lot of control. I was speaking generally. Change the minds of the people running things, in whatever field that you need. For my war against the Director, the Annual Youth Policy Summit was a way for me to get close enough to persuade some powerful people. Well...influencial people.

I personally don't believe the Bible. I enjoy reading it though; I like it's art, it's poetry, the stories, the lessons; for me I never quite understood why I had to be a Christian to appreciate it's insights. But for me, it's just a story. I don't believe in God and therefore the Devil either. At least in the sense that the Bible talks to them in; as people or beings or living organisms with thoughts. I don't believe we go to Heaven or Hell or that Angels and Demons talk to us. Perhaps in a metaphorical sense, yes (for example my views on virtues and vices;virtues could be called gods or angels and vices could be called demons or devils.) I just sort of have my own little religion. Not too complicated; I don't feel it's wise of me to put alot of faith into things. I live in the moment and don't have too high of expectations from others, and so I'm a fairly easy guy to please. Thanks to growing up always having to do things I didn't want to do I sort of built up some good tolerance skills and can handle a lot without whining or complaining like a lot of the other young guys at work do when on the fireline. For me it was always just....get used to it and get over it. I'm socially weird in a lot of areas, but I'm cool with that. I see most things as a win/win situation, or at least I try to. For the most part I can alays find some mutual benefits in activities at work or at home.

Going to the Government though is a good way to fight the Government. Like any system, once you know it, you can control it. Knowledge is power and power is merely control. Power is convincing one aspect of Government to hinder another aspect of government out of billions of dollars by merely inviting them to a party and liquoring them up. That's how easily the fate of mankind can be changed. Makes me really happy that I manpiulate people to do good, wonderful things, but scares me what others with my skills but alterior agendas could do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Laws. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Laws.   New Laws. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Laws.
Page 1 of 1