Network for Real Life Superheroes, Warriors, Protectors,
Saviors, to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Twitter
Facebook
Latest topics
» The Book of Five Rings
Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:41 pm by Tothian

» Greetings All
Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:43 am by Tothian

» Golden Aerie
Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:40 am by Tothian

» The Superhero Costume: Identity and Disguise in Fact and Fiction by Barbara Brownie and Danny Graydon
Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:49 pm by GoldenAerie

» Words Of Encouragement
Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:59 pm by Tothian

» Revolutionary Introduction
Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:21 pm by Tothian

» Do you support President Donald Trump's immigration ban?
Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:36 am by Anti-Hero

» Welcome to Society-X
Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:53 pm by Tin-Man

» New Orleans hit by a Tornado
Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:31 pm by Tothian

Keywords

Share | 

Introduction of Darkbatman

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarkBatman

Titles : DarkBatman

PostSubject: Introduction of Darkbatman   Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:07 am

Hello

I Am DarkBatman

And i m from Malaysia and i have be patrol for 10 years. And so far i m the only patrol hero in my community.And is good to know there a people out there who still fight for justice.

please to meet you all if any thing u like to ask me feel free to add me in Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004003566369
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network

Titles : Warrior, Protector, Christian Reverend, Philosopher, Strategist, Marine, Political Activist, Defender of Freedom
Mission : Destroy evil, Protect people, Save the world, Defend Freedom, Help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Darkbatman   Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:22 am

Hi DarkBatman!

Welcome to the Heroes Network! One of us!

So what are patrols like in Malaysia?
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com
Doberman

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Darkbatman   Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:27 am

welcome, ONE OF US! group
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Darkbatman   Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:43 am

Welcome to the Heroes Network, DarkBatman!

ONE OF US!
Back to top Go down
DarkBatman

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Darkbatman   Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:49 am

Thank you for the great you all.

Tothian patrol in malaysia is ok but is not always save here have so many gang fight,Rape and the police here Never do there job even when we call the always come late. now is ok a bit now after i make peace with all the gang here but the police still Hate me here.
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow

Titles : The Umbra Obscurum, DS, The DarkShadow, He who wields the Blade of the Whirlwind, the Lightning Blade

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Darkbatman   Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:20 pm

Welcome Aboard.

DarkShadow Rising...
Back to top Go down
Tothian

Titles : Warrior, Protector, Christian Reverend, Philosopher, Strategist, Marine, Political Activist, Defender of Freedom
Mission : Destroy evil, Protect people, Save the world, Defend Freedom, Help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Darkbatman   Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:42 pm

DarkBatman,

Is it mostly the gangs doing these things and if so how would they be able to make peace with you if you are doing what you do as DarkBatman?

And as far as the police go, have you had any interactions with them and if so, how have they reacted to you?
Back to top Go down
DarkBatman

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Darkbatman   Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:03 pm

So far not all the Gang here can make Peace with some of them doing this because they don want other to make a problem for they area so when i go as Darkbatman i talk to the leader why is the reason they fight for.And some of them will tell me that they want to protect they Area. same for the other gang so i ask them to make peace but they will not listen so i try to understand them but talk to them bring the gang leader down and talk. A i find out all of them was a victim after Years of meeting and understand Each other the finally stop and make a community together and is good because if i was in a danger spot this gang will come and help me out. and the gang leader make a rule not to hurt or abuse anyone if they do is up to the gang leader to handle. but so far the community now have start to work together.

and as for the police every time i hand over a criminal they will thing i do wrong maybe because of my mask and to tell the true maybe is my own mistake because i will beat up the criminal very bad before i turn them in. that is also why the police here don like me every time they want to arrest me the community here and the gang that i have help will not let them.

i don know i make the community a better place or not because when i patrol i patrol in the shadow i afraid to show myself to the public.
Back to top Go down
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Darkbatman   Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:32 pm

DarkBatman,

If they aren't causing problems and simply want to protect their community, it doesn't sound much like a gang, it sounds more like an organization like the Guardian Angels. As long as they aren't funding themselves by selling illegal drugs, or committing other crimes against the people, and are actually doing something positive and constructive, that's good.

And have you had any previous encounters with police or are there other reasons you believe that encounters with them would not go very well?
Back to top Go down
DarkBatman

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Darkbatman   Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:42 pm

I try to encounters the police i try to tell them that i m here to help but they still see me as a bad guy .They even try to turn the people in the community to hate me say that my way of helping other is a crime. i don know what to do is there any other way for me to let them know that i m help them and the community not to make up crime.i be fighting and patrol for 10 years and they still hate me not all la on 1 and 2 cop is still good to me.But the rest don like me at all.
Back to top Go down
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Darkbatman   Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:52 pm

DarkBatman,

It's hard to say when it comes to them, because theirways tend to vary from state to state, city to city - especially country to country, and also from individual.

Some reasons cops would not be too fond of people like us is that when police patrol down the street, other people feel uneasy around them, but if a superhero patrols down the street, people want to take pictures with them - sometimes. Other reasons include that they all know what their standards supposedly are and the types of training they have. When it comes to superheroes we're all random and different from each other and more unpredictable.

That's not to say I think like them, but, those are just things to take in to consideration as to why some of them would feel like that. In reality, I think that they should be more thankful because we're actually making their jobs safer and easier by doing what we do.
Back to top Go down
DarkBatman

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Darkbatman   Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:48 am

Is true but so far no one ever take my pic because i look scary for what they say but the community still love what i do for them and that is ok already for me.

And yes the cops should at lest thank me but they don.i hope some day they all will understand that i m here just trying to help them not to course trouble.
Back to top Go down
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Darkbatman   Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:02 am

I think the scarier your suit, the cooler. If you can find a way to take a picture of yourself in your suit and show us, that would be awesome.

And I know what you mean.
Back to top Go down
DarkBatman

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Darkbatman   Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:19 am

I show it to you someday.

And thank you man.
Back to top Go down
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Darkbatman   Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:12 am

Cool! And no problem.
Back to top Go down
andyman

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Darkbatman   Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:03 am

Welcome Dark
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/angelin666/defenseurdefrance
Dark Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Darkbatman   Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:55 pm

Malaysian police are corrupted... I have posted about 1 case where cops have asked for bribe on my facebook wall before... and to be honest.. the gang that attacked my friend the other day had police involved.. not helping my friend but part of the gang that pointed a gun at my friend... Its getting harder to believe that there are good cops out there in Malaysia...

juz sharing ><
Back to top Go down
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Darkbatman   Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:12 pm

Dark Oracle,

Are they local police or do their jurisdictions cover the entire country? And if you can get evidence of their corruption, are there people they report to, that you could share any evidence with? Do they have standards they have to follow or are they allowed to do anything they want?
Back to top Go down
C

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Darkbatman   Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:59 am

Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sectortools.com
DarkBatman

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Darkbatman   Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:22 am

Thank you all for the Welcome.

Tothian

The cops in Asia a lot of them very corrupted they always do what they please. some of them just take money from civilian.And who ever try to report about them or have evidence also no use many of the victim around my community cause by the police children many of them that i have beat and capture all can get out of jail because of they dad.The only good cops here is the old one. is hard for the people here.that why Oracle and myself try to bring justice here.
Back to top Go down
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Darkbatman   Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:26 pm

DarkBatman,

Sorry to hear about all of that corruption that you have to deal with over there. Sometimes if we put a lot in to this and continue to do this despite overwhelming odds against us, that speaks a lot about the kind of people we are.
Back to top Go down
Winter Knight

Titles : protector, guardian,hero, and currently soldier

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Darkbatman   Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:03 am

“Freedom lies in bold action.” its good to have you comrade... welcome and indeed you are not alone.
Back to top Go down
DarkBatman

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Darkbatman   Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:46 pm

Thank you my friend i hope to learn more from all of you
Back to top Go down
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Darkbatman   Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:58 am

Winter Knight,
Good quote.

DarkBatman,
What sorts of things would you like to learn more about?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Darkbatman   Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:31 am

welcome to the HN.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Darkbatman   

Back to top Go down

Introduction of Darkbatman
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1