Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anishinaabe Language

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Captain Knight

Captain Knight

Anishinaabe Language Empty
PostSubject: Anishinaabe Language   Anishinaabe Language I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 4:17 pm

Aniin, Captain Knight ndi zhinikaaz. that is Ojibwe for Hello, I am captain Knight. I am opening this topic for those who are either living near Anishnaabek reserves or simply would find it interesting to learn a Native American/First Nation Language I have some books on the subject and I also have alot of notes from my old class(I keep everything I write down a bit meticulous I know) I am in the process of getting my resources together to give some basics and maybe even link lessons to this topic, until then feel free to post anything you might have on the language and maybe some stuff if you can find it on the web as I will probably be using some links to go along with my own notes. Mii sa Iw(That's it for now).
Back to top Go down

Anishinaabe Language Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anishinaabe Language   Anishinaabe Language I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:18 pm

this is Awesome man, i would love to learn
Back to top Go down

Anishinaabe Language
Page 1 of 1