Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I INJECT JUSTICE.

Go down 
+2
Tothian
Entomo
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Entomo

Entomo

I INJECT JUSTICE. Empty
PostSubject: I INJECT JUSTICE.   I INJECT JUSTICE. I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:45 am

I'm ENTOMO. The Insect-Man.

The one and only ENTOMO. You know me very well. I'm the premier Italian Real Life Superhero. I started in May 2003 as anonymous masked patroller, and introduced myself as ENTOMO in March 2007. I became hugely popular in 2009 and retired in March 2011. Temporarily...

I'm back. With a vengence.

Real Life Superheroes are born, not "made". You do not "become" Real Life Superhero, you just happen to be that long time before you realize what you must do. Tothian was right, you cannot stop doing this if you're alive. And I'm 100% alive and well and planning my big return anyway.

We don't need to fight life in order to survive, we need to fight our misconceptions about life, the ones inhabiting within us. Don't trust anyone the way he/she is, trust what anyone could become...

I'm here to fight bake the misconceptions and make the DIFFERENCE again.

Working on a new suit.

How time flies.

I'm glad to be back.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

I INJECT JUSTICE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I INJECT JUSTICE.   I INJECT JUSTICE. I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:48 am

ENTOMO,

A most glorious welcome back home to the Heroes Network! It's like old times again! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

And what will your new suit look like?
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com
Entomo

Entomo

I INJECT JUSTICE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I INJECT JUSTICE.   I INJECT JUSTICE. I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:08 am

Tothian wrote:
ENTOMO,

A most glorious welcome back home to the Heroes Network! It's like old times again! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

And what will your new suit look like?

I'm ONE OF YOU, of course.

My suit will be black AND green, with green being a secondary color and not the main one anymore.
Back to top Go down
Entomo

Entomo

I INJECT JUSTICE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I INJECT JUSTICE.   I INJECT JUSTICE. I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 2:43 pm

Nothing can defeat us. We have a fire heart. We have a cosmic soul. We're the real REAL Life Superheroes set to save the world and make the difference. Maybe we can't save ourselves from our mission, we can only save people from themselves.
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow
Former Vice President of the Heroes Network
Former Vice President of the Heroes Network
DarkShadow

Titles : The Umbra Obscurum, DS, The DarkShadow, He who wields the Blade of the Whirlwind, the Lightning Blade

I INJECT JUSTICE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I INJECT JUSTICE.   I INJECT JUSTICE. I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 4:10 pm

My Italian is rusty but...

bello riaverti vecchio amico.

DarkShadow Rising...
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

I INJECT JUSTICE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I INJECT JUSTICE.   I INJECT JUSTICE. I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:44 pm

ENTOMO,

I've always enjoyed our conversations, you've always been very enthusiastic, passionate, and eloquent. And I'm really glad you're back. We're still going to save the world.
Back to top Go down
Entomo

Entomo

I INJECT JUSTICE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I INJECT JUSTICE.   I INJECT JUSTICE. I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:00 am

DarkShadow wrote:
My Italian is rusty but...

bello riaverti vecchio amico.

DarkShadow Rising...

DarkShadow, I truly missed you. Thank you!

What truly pisses me off to no end is the fact that my old accounts at the previous Heroes Network (2007) and the other RLSH forums have been abruptly deleted, those were a part of my "history".

Hopefully, this place will become crowded (again) and some sort of balance would be restored within the COMMUNITY.
Back to top Go down

I INJECT JUSTICE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I INJECT JUSTICE.   I INJECT JUSTICE. I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:50 pm

Hey Entomo Its ice to see you again
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

I INJECT JUSTICE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I INJECT JUSTICE.   I INJECT JUSTICE. I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:50 pm

Entomo,

I do know you've always been a Historian of the Superhero Community, and that is very cool, but at the same time we must also focus on creating a bunch of new awesome memories from now on into the future. Not only for ourselves but also for the other Superheroes as well. Not only will it be good times but it'll also help motivate the whole saving the world thing we're all wanting to do.
Back to top Go down

I INJECT JUSTICE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I INJECT JUSTICE.   I INJECT JUSTICE. I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 11:48 pm

Cool to have you here, Entomo. Welcome back to the Heroes Network!

ONE OF US! I INJECT JUSTICE. 3754968197
Back to top Go down
Entomo

Entomo

I INJECT JUSTICE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I INJECT JUSTICE.   I INJECT JUSTICE. I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 10:41 am

Thank you so much for the sincere welcome.
Back to top Go down

I INJECT JUSTICE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I INJECT JUSTICE.   I INJECT JUSTICE. I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:12 pm

welcome back to the HN.I INJECT JUSTICE. 666742919 "ONE OF US!"
Back to top Go down
Doberman

Doberman

I INJECT JUSTICE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I INJECT JUSTICE.   I INJECT JUSTICE. I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:02 am

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Entomo

Entomo

I INJECT JUSTICE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I INJECT JUSTICE.   I INJECT JUSTICE. I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:27 am

Thanks. This is my home, after all.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

I INJECT JUSTICE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I INJECT JUSTICE.   I INJECT JUSTICE. I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 3:24 am

ENTOMO,

Yes!
Back to top Go down
The Wall Creeper

The Wall Creeper

Titles : Veteran Crime Fighter

I INJECT JUSTICE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I INJECT JUSTICE.   I INJECT JUSTICE. I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:29 am

ENTOMO!

How are you sir? Long time no talk! I'm so glad to hear that you are well. Let's see if we can get more of the old veterans here Tothian! (wink).
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

I INJECT JUSTICE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I INJECT JUSTICE.   I INJECT JUSTICE. I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:50 am

Wall Creeper,

Actually if you read your private message (Yes, I have contacted you about this privately!) it is kind of about that.
Back to top Go down

I INJECT JUSTICE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I INJECT JUSTICE.   I INJECT JUSTICE. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:18 pm

hey Entomo good to see you bro welcome
Back to top Go down

I INJECT JUSTICE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I INJECT JUSTICE.   I INJECT JUSTICE. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 4:30 pm

when will you be posting new pictures of your new suit?
Back to top Go down
Entomo

Entomo

I INJECT JUSTICE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I INJECT JUSTICE.   I INJECT JUSTICE. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:11 am

I cannot believe to my eyes... we're ALL back, this place is packed with old and new guys. Terrific.

Dark Ghost... are you NOSTRUM? If that is not the case, you're cool nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Entomo

Entomo

I INJECT JUSTICE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I INJECT JUSTICE.   I INJECT JUSTICE. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:11 am

RED VISION wrote:
when will you be posting new pictures of your new suit?

I'm still undecided about the new suit.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

I INJECT JUSTICE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I INJECT JUSTICE.   I INJECT JUSTICE. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 10:44 pm

Entomo wrote:
I cannot believe to my eyes... we're ALL back, this place is packed with old and new guys. Terrific.

YES! Very Happy bounce cheers

Entomo wrote:
Dark Ghost... are you NOSTRUM? If that is not the case, you're cool nonetheless.

LOL! That's not Nostrum. But, I've told him that he is kind of like the newer version of Nostrum in some ways. More of like Nostrum 1.0 though where he was a bit more Rorschachish, before he went all Nostrum 2.0 and had the new luchador mask and Nostrum symbol.

The 3 of us were like the 3 Stooges.
Back to top Go down

I INJECT JUSTICE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I INJECT JUSTICE.   I INJECT JUSTICE. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:01 pm

No sorry Entomo but I am not your old friend Nostrum I am a hero that only found the commuity back in January of 2010.
Back to top Go down
Blackout

Blackout

Titles : The Spider-man guy, the talking shadow, Blackout, the man on the can

I INJECT JUSTICE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I INJECT JUSTICE.   I INJECT JUSTICE. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 3:36 am

I don't know much Italian, but, welcome!
Back to top Go down
Blackout

Blackout

Titles : The Spider-man guy, the talking shadow, Blackout, the man on the can

I INJECT JUSTICE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I INJECT JUSTICE.   I INJECT JUSTICE. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 3:38 am

Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I INJECT JUSTICE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I INJECT JUSTICE.   I INJECT JUSTICE. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I INJECT JUSTICE.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next