Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would you do the Avengers Marathon?

Go down 

Would you go the Avengers Marathon if it were in your city?
You bet! If only it were here.
Would you do the Avengers Marathon? I_vote_lcap67%Would you do the Avengers Marathon? I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
I've seen them and I'll pass.
Would you do the Avengers Marathon? I_vote_lcap0%Would you do the Avengers Marathon? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I just don't have that kind of time or patience.
Would you do the Avengers Marathon? I_vote_lcap33%Would you do the Avengers Marathon? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
I'm already planning on it.
Would you do the Avengers Marathon? I_vote_lcap0%Would you do the Avengers Marathon? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage

Would you do the Avengers Marathon? Empty
PostSubject: Would you do the Avengers Marathon?   Would you do the Avengers Marathon? I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:59 pm

I've been busy with some behind-the-scenes RLSH things, but let's see if I can remember how to do this...

The Avengers Marathon is being offered in selected cities across the U.S. My city is included. What it is, is a day of movies that starts around noon. Iron Man, The Hulk, Iron Man 2, Thor, Captain America, and then The Avengers at midnight.

That's a lot of movies and a lot of time in a theater, even for a geek like me. What about you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you do the Avengers Marathon?   Would you do the Avengers Marathon? I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:01 pm

I gotta say, "I've seen them and I'll pass" as my most accurate answer. I own them all and that's good enough for me. But I [b]AM[/b] a geek.

Last edited by Geist on Tue May 01, 2012 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Used a misleading word, "I gotta go" when I meant "I gotta say.")
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you do the Avengers Marathon?   Would you do the Avengers Marathon? I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:15 am

Hard to tell for me. Great movies, but I'm afraid it would feel drug out, and by the time we get to the Avengers, I could lose all excitement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you do the Avengers Marathon?   Would you do the Avengers Marathon? I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:10 pm

I know what you mean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you do the Avengers Marathon?   Would you do the Avengers Marathon? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would you do the Avengers Marathon?
Page 1 of 1