Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite superhero movie or franchise

Go down 

What is your favorite superhero movie or franchise?
Old Max Fleisher Superman cartoons
Favorite superhero movie or franchise I_vote_lcap0%Favorite superhero movie or franchise I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Batman (1966)
Favorite superhero movie or franchise I_vote_lcap0%Favorite superhero movie or franchise I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Superman with Christopher Reeves
 0% [ 0 ]
The Rocketeer
 0% [ 0 ]
Mysterymen
 0% [ 0 ]
X-Men I-III, X-Men Origins: Wolverine
 0% [ 0 ]
Spider-Man I-III
 0% [ 0 ]
Batman Begins, The Dark Knight
Favorite superhero movie or franchise I_vote_lcap14%Favorite superhero movie or franchise I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Superman with the new guy, whoever that was
 0% [ 0 ]
The Hulk (either or I or II.)
 0% [ 0 ]
Iron Man I and II
Favorite superhero movie or franchise I_vote_lcap14%Favorite superhero movie or franchise I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
The Watchmen
 0% [ 0 ]
Kick-Ass
 14% [ 1 ]
The Spirit
 14% [ 1 ]
Captain America
 14% [ 1 ]
Green Lantern
 0% [ 0 ]
Thor
 0% [ 0 ]
Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog
 0% [ 0 ]
Something else I haven't thought of (and no, small-screen cartoons don't count.)
 14% [ 1 ]
Whatever is coming next and I can't wait to see what it is... (Batman, Avengers - TOO COOL!)
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage

Favorite superhero movie or franchise Empty
PostSubject: Favorite superhero movie or franchise   Favorite superhero movie or franchise I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:23 am

What's your favorite big-screen superhero gig? If I forgot something or if you have further ideas, shout it out. But on this, you can only pick one. I've tried to put them in relatively chronological order, but don't blame me if I goofed up. I'm sure I did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite superhero movie or franchise   Favorite superhero movie or franchise I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:30 am

I'm not going to be the first to vote, but I can already tell that I'm going to have a tough choice on this one myself. While there is an entire series of movies I love, there is one movie within another franchise that I keep watching again and again... How to choose?
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Favorite superhero movie or franchise   Favorite superhero movie or franchise I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:50 am

I voted the last option, because while some of the older superhero movies are good in a nostalgiac sense, a lot of them represent times in my life when I had first seen them, or watched them a lot.

Like, when I see Blankman or Mystery Men, I think of times as a kid when I first saw more realistic superheroes on TV, save for Batman, but the less flashier stuff, and when I see Daredevil, I remembered the times in the early mid 2000's when I was training with Nunchucks all the time.

Batman Begins, when I had that "I became Batman" dream https://heroesnetwork.forumotion.net/t31-the-i-became-batman-dream and then getting that Batman Training Manual.

And The Dark Knight, when I was running the old HN, it was about a year and a half in to it, the old Heroes Network Poetry Week was going on around that time, and the interesting time I had seeing that movie at theaters.

Watchmen, all the superheroes talking about that for years before it came out. I think of the KC Mission in May 2009.

But, I do notice that each new time a superhero movie comes out, they always seem better than the older ones. There's always more to them, and certain things you've never seen in previous superhero movies. And I always think about how happy I am to see them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

PostSubject: Re: Favorite superhero movie or franchise   Favorite superhero movie or franchise I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:50 pm

Yeah, I get ya. It's almost like anytime the next one comes out, it's almost like they're telling stories about us and I see a lot of parallels in the movie to my RLSH friends. BTW, I'm Tony Stark and you're the Hulk, Tothian. Wink I don't mean that in a bad way at all, My Friend. That's a good thing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite superhero movie or franchise   Favorite superhero movie or franchise I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 12:58 pm

I go witht he any franchise you havent thought about and say Power Rangers The Movie as well as Mystery Men

By the way Brandon Routh was Superman in Superman Returns and Kevein Spacey was Lex Luthor (I hope the next Superman movie has someone other than Luthor Preferably Braniac Mettello Cyborg Superman Doomsday Even Mr Mlixyplikingpijuf bdhewbf or however the hell you say that and spell it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite superhero movie or franchise   Favorite superhero movie or franchise I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:57 pm

I can pronounce it, but I can't spell it, either. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite superhero movie or franchise   Favorite superhero movie or franchise I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:31 pm

voted other- gotta say my favorite all time movie is,THE WARRIORS!
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Favorite superhero movie or franchise   Favorite superhero movie or franchise I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:09 am

Geist,
What are you talking about? I'm Captain America and you're Hawkeye. Or no wait, I'm Thor and you're Captain America. I'm also Nick Fury and the Heroes Network is S.H.I.E.L.D.

Polarman,
Mystery Man was good, I think Watchmen was better, but in a different way. I liked watching the Power Rangers but I remember the original Power Rangers, not so much about the movie though.

Red Vision,
What's that? It sounds familiar but I forget.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

PostSubject: Re: Favorite superhero movie or franchise   Favorite superhero movie or franchise I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:53 am

I remember the origional series too My fav episodes were the ones which had the White Ranger fight the evil Green Ranger It was a long time ago I wouldnt mind seeing the episode Forever Red in which every single person who was a Red Ranger came on to the show
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite superhero movie or franchise   Favorite superhero movie or franchise I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 4:25 pm

it was about new york street gangs. late 70's movie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite superhero movie or franchise   Favorite superhero movie or franchise I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:53 pm

That's an excellent film that still holds up pretty well today. Yeah, but RV, I was talking about superhero movies. At least I thought I was...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite superhero movie or franchise   Favorite superhero movie or franchise I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:23 pm

they were heroes. remember? they were'nt the bad guys. in my opinion it's the same thing,the had outfits,fight scenes,plus a cause for justice,in clearing their names..I see no difference.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite superhero movie or franchise   Favorite superhero movie or franchise I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite superhero movie or franchise
Page 1 of 1