Network for Real Life Superheroes, Warriors, Protectors,
Saviors, to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Twitter
Facebook
Latest topics
» Golden Aerie
Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:38 pm by GoldenAerie

» The Superhero Costume: Identity and Disguise in Fact and Fiction by Barbara Brownie and Danny Graydon
Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:49 pm by GoldenAerie

» Words Of Encouragement
Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:59 pm by Tothian

» Revolutionary Introduction
Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:21 pm by Tothian

» Do you support President Donald Trump's immigration ban?
Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:36 am by Anti-Hero

» Welcome to Society-X
Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:53 pm by Tin-Man

» New Orleans hit by a Tornado
Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:31 pm by Tothian

» www.Tothian.com
Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:06 pm by Tothian

» Welcome to the Heroes Network
Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:52 pm by Sound Hound

Keywords
police Group Guns anti quotes SuperHeroes angel Colorado Masks gloves Goggles hero dark fighting Phoenix ShowStopper ecliptico pictures Tothian Pizza aspects video suits Real shield RLSH

Share | 

Should Karla Homokia be granted a pardon?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Should Karla Homokia be granted a pardon?   Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:58 pm

Dispite telling the courts that she was also a victim of Paul Bernardo's obsession with young girls The videos she made show her as a key player in the events of him raping and killing her own 4 year old sister and later the torturing death of Leslie Mahalfie and Kristine French both who were 14
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Karla Homokia be granted a pardon?   Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:42 pm

I'm not completely ignorant of news events, in fact, I'm sort of a news junkie, but I'm afraid I'm not familiar with this case or just haven't been paying attention. Also, I'm not (just for myself) a fan of putting public criminal decisions into the 'Net or populace arenas, since public opinion doesn't really matter. An informed judge or jury will make the decision. We're just uninformed spectators in the meantime.

But Golly, I hate to downplay anyone who wants to put a question to us, Bud. Especially you, My Northern Brother. Sorry, Man.

So despite my personal opinions on the matter (and also a lack thereof), your poll will remain open. Let's see if anyone bites on that fish hangin' through that well-augered ice-hole... (Those are northern ice-fishermen's terms and not a slam - for your southerners.) Polarman knows what I mean and that I mean it well.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network

Titles : Warrior, Protector, Christian Reverend, Philosopher, Strategist, Marine, Political Activist, Defender of Freedom
Mission : Destroy evil, Protect people, Save the world, Defend Freedom, Help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Should Karla Homokia be granted a pardon?   Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:55 am

Are there any links to news articles with more information?

Also, we could edit this thread to make it a poll since it's in the Poll Section, or, we could move it to General Discussion. It's up to you guys what we could do with it though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

PostSubject: Re: Should Karla Homokia be granted a pardon?   Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:53 pm

I'm all for making it a poll, but then again, I've also confessed my ignorance of this case, so I don't feel qualified to do that properly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Karla Homokia be granted a pardon?   Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:52 pm

This thread doesnt matter now the government turned down her appication for a pardon meaning that she will have no way of ever getting a job working around children because of what she and bernardo did She may be free to walk out of jail but she will still have those girls including her 4 year old sister on her for the rest of her life and the government will be keeping a very close eye on her to see how she is with her baby which feel sorry for
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should Karla Homokia be granted a pardon?   

Back to top Go down

Should Karla Homokia be granted a pardon?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1