Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New law there trying to pass.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

New law there trying to pass. Empty
PostSubject: New law there trying to pass.   New law there trying to pass. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:15 pm

The Goverment is trying pass a new law whare pepole will have to have at lest a GED to apliy for food stamps. Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New law there trying to pass.   New law there trying to pass. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 7:05 pm

nothing wrong with that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New law there trying to pass.   New law there trying to pass. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:13 pm

Except more than half the peple in GA. AL. and TN will starv. I my self am on food stamps and dont have a high sschool deploma nor a GED. I no longer trust our goverment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New law there trying to pass.   New law there trying to pass. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:05 am

I understand that,but I believe that there is no such thing as a FREE LUNCH.

not to stir up any problems,but maybe you should consider going back to school,it's not a crime to want to better yourself,it's the means sometimes that people choose to do it,that is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New law there trying to pass.   New law there trying to pass. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:25 am

I tryed to get my GED but I was kicked out becouse they were afrade I would have a sezer dering class.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New law there trying to pass.   New law there trying to pass. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:50 am

sorry to hear that,cuz no one should be turned away from getting schooling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New law there trying to pass.   New law there trying to pass. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:45 pm

Thats nothing compared to the resions I quit high school.

1: I was being bulled by bouth other students and techers.

2: They tould me becouse I was in speshell ED. that even if I pasted the high scholl test required to get a deploma that I would not get a high school deploma.

The bulling I could put up with I had for years, but wats the perpos of going to high school if I would not get my deploma?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New law there trying to pass.   New law there trying to pass. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:24 pm

you could'nt report them? if anyone treated my kids like that in school,they'd better call 911 cuz there would be a emergency.

ever think of getting classes on line?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New law there trying to pass.   New law there trying to pass. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:52 pm

I have thought about it and looked in to it some but I cant afored it right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New law there trying to pass.   New law there trying to pass. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:29 am

how far did you get in school?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New law there trying to pass.   New law there trying to pass. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:27 pm

9th Grade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New law there trying to pass.   New law there trying to pass. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:43 pm

you know,if you decided to go back to school,I'm sure some of us would help you study,your with friends now & I can't say enough how important it is to have your education,i'm sure others feel the same & would like to see you finish. think about it & I mean really think about ok?
Back to top Go down
Hexx

Hexx

PostSubject: Re: New law there trying to pass.   New law there trying to pass. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 1:08 pm

Hey I'm coming into the conversation a bit late, but you also need to concider the teachers you had and the bullys you dealt with wont be there while you work towards your GED... All the people in the classes will be in the same situation as you are so theres no worry about getting made fun of for it. If its not to personal to ask, what year would you have graduated?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New law there trying to pass.   New law there trying to pass. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:34 pm

It seem that there is no end to the bullying in our schools nor is there any end to the high drop out rates

A few years ago in all of Nunavut we only saw one pesron graduate high school and move on to college
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New law there trying to pass.   New law there trying to pass. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:50 pm

you see,go ahead & finish school. best choice you could make.
Back to top Go down
The Wall Creeper

The Wall Creeper

Titles : Veteran Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: New law there trying to pass.   New law there trying to pass. I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:46 am

I highly doubt this law will pertain to people with disabilities or who are incapable of going to school due to things like seizures and such. Everyone is different and needs different attentions.

I think this law is designed to stop the constant reward the defects of our society receive by not working, having children, and abusing the system. I never will understand why some people (like myself) can work hard and bust my ass, and others can just sit around and do nothing but have children they can't afford- for me to feed with taxes.

Mystery Man, if this happens you could contact your local government and explain what is going on. Don't worry too badly man!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New law there trying to pass.   New law there trying to pass. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 4:25 pm

besides laws get reviewed & change all the time,it's like michigan's weather,it's never the same thing twice & it's different every five minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New law there trying to pass.   New law there trying to pass. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New law there trying to pass.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heroes Network :: HEROES NETWORK ACADEMY :: Laws & Legalities-
Jump to: