Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thanatos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thanatos

Thanatos

Titles : the dark avenger

Thanatos Empty
PostSubject: Thanatos   Thanatos I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 2:41 am

I am Thanatos, also known as the dark avenger. I operate in Vancouver, Canada by giving aid to those who call the street home, I fight crime by gathering intellegence and passing it to the police as well as safety patrols watching over the ladies of the evening and those on the street. I act as a extra set of eyes for the police and help those I come across.

I became Thanatos after being told by a police officer that those who lived on the street had nothing better to look forward to than death. that hurt. so I decided that death had better start walking the streets and taking care of those who needed it. i do my work in the doentown eastside of Vancouver, the pooreset area in the country. police, fire and ambulance personel refer to this area as 'zombieland' because of the huge number of drug addicts that wander around like zombies in a drug induced state. crime and drugs are the major problems I fight against here.

I also from time to time, raise money for charities sudch as Easter Seals. currently I am partipating in the Easter Seals Drop Zone challenge whre if I can raise $1500 I will bet the chance to repell down the side of a 20 story building in the downtown core in September. you can read more about it here http://thedropzone.ca/2009e/ and if you wish to donate ot my cause you can do so here https://payment.csfm.com/events/bclions/dropzone_van/visitor/?action=profile&participant_id=222091491329350918

I have had several meet-ups here in Vancouver and also been to HOPE in San Diego these last two years as well as two meets in Seattle. I've had the opportunity to work with a grteat number of RLSH over the years and consider everyone a friend and allie in the fight to make the world a better place for all.

so with all that said I greet new friends and old ones here as well.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

Thanatos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanatos   Thanatos I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 2:46 am

Thanatos!

It's awesome to have you here! You've got a ton of useful knowledge and experience that are useful to many people that I hope you get to share with all of us here, and I hope that the Heroes Network can be useful for you too.

Anyway, welcome to the Heroes Network! One of us!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com
Thanatos

Thanatos

Thanatos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanatos   Thanatos I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 2:49 am

thanks my friend.

I'm pretty busy here at the crypt right now, I'm in the process of strting my own business up and it's taking a lot of my time. add to that my family and my work as Thanatos I don't get as much time on the computer as I would like to keep up with everybody.

but I try.

good to be here
Back to top Go down
Thanatos

Thanatos

Thanatos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanatos   Thanatos I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 2:54 am

when I get some time over the next wek I'll post some of the stories about those I meet on the street.

some are sad and some are hopeful but theypaint a picture of what I experience here in Vancouver and other places.

if you want them that is Smile
Back to top Go down

Thanatos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanatos   Thanatos I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 2:56 am

Welcome to the Heroes Network, Thanatos.

ONE OF US! Thanatos 3754968197

And it would be awesome if you posted some of your stories.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

Thanatos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanatos   Thanatos I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:21 am

Thanatos,

Yes, please do post about them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

Thanatos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanatos   Thanatos I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 2:14 pm

Greetings Thanatos I am glad the come to the forum so welcome to the Heros Network my friend.
Back to top Go down

Thanatos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanatos   Thanatos I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:52 pm

welcome to the new HN Thanatos,"ONE OF US!"
Back to top Go down

Thanatos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanatos   Thanatos I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:53 pm

Welcom Thanatos. Nice to see you here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thanatos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanatos   Thanatos I_icon_minitime