Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drug Test Kits

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Drug Test Kits Empty
PostSubject: Drug Test Kits   Drug Test Kits I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:24 am

I was looking at spy gear, and found these drug tests. They can be used to test surfaces for drug residue, I found one for Cocaine, and one for Weed, I'm not sure if there are any others, though, but I think these could be useful for an investigating RLSH to have evidence to give to police if they a) Suspect someone is using drugs, or b) think that there is a drug lab or grower nearby, or c) think someone could be selling or using in a particular area.

http://www.theprotectionpros.com/home/tpp/page_229_34/cocaine_drug_test_kit__dnc.html

http://www.theprotectionpros.com/home/tpp/page_228
Back to top Go down

Drug Test Kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drug Test Kits   Drug Test Kits I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 7:09 pm

not a bad idea,good find ShowStopper.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thanatos

Thanatos

Titles : the dark avenger

Drug Test Kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drug Test Kits   Drug Test Kits I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:42 pm

their handy to check for signs of drug use or manufacture if your trying to identify a drug house or lab. lab residue shows up on the outseide of garbage bags for instance thus confirming manufacture.

I've used a couple of the cocane ones for this purpose
Back to top Go down

Drug Test Kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drug Test Kits   Drug Test Kits I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:54 pm

nice.Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Drug Test Kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drug Test Kits   Drug Test Kits I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:07 am

Cool, it's good to hear that these are being used successfully.

Now I'm wondering, when you get the evidence, who do you call, and what do you tell them?
Back to top Go down
Thanatos

Thanatos

Titles : the dark avenger

Drug Test Kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drug Test Kits   Drug Test Kits I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:06 am

you can use a 'tips' line. most polcie have them as well as websites for recieving information.

you can simply call the pollice and tell them what you suspect, depending on how well you have a relationship with the police will dictate how much you can tell them.

police will look into this sort of thing due to anonomous tips.

develop a contact in the police so you have someone to share the information with.
Back to top Go down

Drug Test Kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drug Test Kits   Drug Test Kits I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:21 pm

they should the phone line is billed to tax payers.lol
Back to top Go down
Trone
Duke of Orange Soda
Trone

Titles : The modern day "War Machine"

Drug Test Kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drug Test Kits   Drug Test Kits I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 1:45 am

If you have access to purchase " NIK(narcotics identification kit) Kit" there very simple to follow and theres different types to ID cocaine ,meth ,weed ,LSD, PCP. There simple to use and as long as you follow the simple chart your good to go.

Each testing kit is about $15 and comes with a neutrailzing agent to destory the sample after testing.

http://www.copquest.com/43-2100.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Drug Test Kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drug Test Kits   Drug Test Kits I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drug Test Kits
Page 1 of 1