Network for Real Life Superheroes, Warriors, Protectors,
Saviors, to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Twitter
Facebook
Latest topics
» The Book of Five Rings
Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:41 pm by Tothian

» Greetings All
Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:43 am by Tothian

» Golden Aerie
Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:40 am by Tothian

» The Superhero Costume: Identity and Disguise in Fact and Fiction by Barbara Brownie and Danny Graydon
Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:49 pm by GoldenAerie

» Words Of Encouragement
Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:59 pm by Tothian

» Revolutionary Introduction
Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:21 pm by Tothian

» Do you support President Donald Trump's immigration ban?
Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:36 am by Anti-Hero

» Welcome to Society-X
Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:53 pm by Tin-Man

» New Orleans hit by a Tornado
Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:31 pm by Tothian

Keywords

Share | 

Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Which of the following movies are you most looking forward to seeing?
Sherlock Holmes 2
4%
 4% [ 1 ]
Ghost Rider 2
4%
 4% [ 1 ]
The Amazing Spider-Man
12%
 12% [ 3 ]
The Dark Knight Rises
36%
 36% [ 9 ]
The Avengers
44%
 44% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 25

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:09 pm

Also, I haven't heard anything about Ant man or wasp being in it. I'd really like to see Dennis Leary as Hank Pym.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:56 pm

I'm disappointed,the AVENGERS movie does'nt have the vision in it. He's totally a AVENGER!
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network

Titles : Warrior, Protector, Christian Reverend, Philosopher, Strategist, Marine, Political Activist, Defender of Freedom
Mission : Destroy evil, Protect people, Save the world, Defend Freedom, Help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:32 am

@Rudeboy,
That one epically romantic night when ShowStopper and I went to go see Captain America in theaters, this one guy said to me "Hey man, don't let her get turned on by Captain America! And even worse, don't YOU get turned on by Captain America!"

@Red Vision,
Who is that?
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:46 am

the VISION was the android that had the brainwave pattern from WONDER MAN. He was also married to the SCARLET WITCH.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:22 am

Vision's on Steve's latest avengers roster in the comics?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:30 am

Back to top Go down
Tothian

Titles : Warrior, Protector, Christian Reverend, Philosopher, Strategist, Marine, Political Activist, Defender of Freedom
Mission : Destroy evil, Protect people, Save the world, Defend Freedom, Help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:57 am

Cool.
Back to top Go down
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:04 am

ShowStopper & I finally got to see one of the movies in this poll!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:05 am

Tothian wrote:
ShowStopper & I finally got to see one of the movies in this poll!
Yep! And it was awesome!
Back to top Go down
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:18 am

ShowStopper wrote:
Yep! And it was awesome!

Yep, it was!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:16 pm

sounds cool.
Back to top Go down
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:51 pm

Yep! I posted about the night in the Journal section, and a review of that movie and also the other one I saw, over there in Whatever Topics.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:05 pm

Yeah. We tell the tale of the Night of Two Movies.
Back to top Go down
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:15 pm

Yep and all that food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:19 am

on a scale of 1-10,how was it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:43 am

9!
Back to top Go down
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:00 am

Yep, ShowStopper is right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:45 pm

I would have to say The Dark Knight Rises because I am always been a fan of the bat but I would still take The Question of Batman any day of the week.

Last edited by Dark Ghost on Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:36 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I had a mistype)
Back to top Go down
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:45 am

When you wrote "you say" I thought you meant me, but then I think you meant to say "to say"?

As for that movie, it does look really cool, however, both Catwoman's & Bane's masks look lame and are as if something is missing.
Back to top Go down
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:04 pm

There's 2nd Trailer for The Dark Knight Rises, here:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:46 am

I'm torn between Ghost Rider 2 and The Avengers.
Back to top Go down
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:50 am

I just now watched a trailer for Ghost Rider 2:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:29 am

Avengers without a doubt would be my frist pick! Then maybe the rest of the lot except for Amazing Spiderman which I would not watch even with my worst enemy's eyes!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:34 am

I think the Amazing Spiderman should be fairly decent... I mean, they've got a lot of fans with high expectations breathing down their necks! If the fans aren't happy, then they both lose.
Back to top Go down
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:35 am

Shut Up wrote:
Avengers without a doubt would be my frist pick! Then maybe the rest of the lot except for Amazing Spiderman which I would not watch even with my worst enemy's eyes!

I can definitely understand the wanting to see the Avengers, but why not Spider-Man?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   

Back to top Go down

Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next