Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?

Go down 
+2
Captain Knight
Tothian
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Which of the following movies are you most looking forward to seeing?
Sherlock Holmes 2
Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing? - Page 5 I_vote_lcap4%Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Ghost Rider 2
Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing? - Page 5 I_vote_lcap4%Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
The Amazing Spider-Man
Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing? - Page 5 I_vote_lcap12%Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
The Dark Knight Rises
Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing? - Page 5 I_vote_lcap36%Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 9 ]
The Avengers
Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing? - Page 5 I_vote_lcap44%Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 25

AuthorMessage

Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 4:41 pm

It looks like Amazing Spider-Man is next on my list of to be watched and enjoyed movies Then I can look forward to Batman The Dark Knight Rises
Back to top Go down

Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 4:48 pm

I'd still rather see something new & different.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:26 pm

RV I can only look forward to whatever they are planning to bring in

Lots of times there are good movies that you might see where you are but guess what Alot of those movies never make it into Iqaluit because we only have the 2 screens The Manager does his best to go for the most popular movies and that includes the superhero ones especially Marvel and DC made Movies I still havent seen an Indiana Jones movie in the theater because that was one that didnt make it up when it was time It got bumped for some chick flick and sports event I think it was called a Play Off season or something like that which in my opinion was something that people could have watched at home if they wanted to As far as I know the Astro theater is the only one to have cancled movies in favor of events such as the playoffs as well as the death of Canadian Polition Jack Layton who was leader of the NDP party and they even showed parts of the Queen's Jubilee party as well just recently which is also something that I could have watched at home if I was even abit intrested in it
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 4:38 pm

Red Vision,
What do you mean? Aside from anything on the current list? There is another one I found out about after I made this Poll which I could include in another one.

Polarman,
I forget if I asked you this but have you seen Sherlock Holmes 2 and The Avengers yet?
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:16 am

I'd like to see something not so mid stream,the regulars are getting so common. someone you would'nt expect?
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:24 am

I think I heard some rumors about Iron Fist and Ant Man films possibly being made in the future.

I do get what you mean though, about some newer ones not already known about. Like I didn't even know about The Spirit until I saw that movie, and I loved it. Of course afterwards I saw he had a comic book, which I heard was nothing like the movie.

Sometimes a good movie can further popularize the comic books. Not the other way around - in my eyes. Like, most of the comic books I got, were because I saw how cool they were in movies first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:11 am

IRON FIST would be cool!
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:38 am

Also I think I'd heard something about a Daredevil reboot. Which would suck because I had been looking forward to a Daredevil 2 or a combined sequel with Elektra, called "Daredevil and Elektra" or something like that. But, the character I thought was cool. The traditional butt kicking crimefighter in the dark alleyways at night, fighting evil, and despite the whole gimmick I'd never been too fond of - but accepted because of his affiliation with the Church, I do think the Warrior Ninja Superhero aspect of him is cool, also his training and his awesome weapons I've always thought were awesome! Plus I have some comic books of him which are cool.

Also rumors of a Deadpool movie, and a Watchmen prequel that focuses on their predecessors from like the 1930's/1940's when the original crew had started out. hopes of a Gambit movie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:00 am

some of those sound pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5