Network for Real Life Superheroes, Warriors, Protectors,
Saviors, to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Twitter
Facebook
Latest topics
» Golden Aerie
Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:19 pm by Sonic Reaper

» The Superhero Costume: Identity and Disguise in Fact and Fiction by Barbara Brownie and Danny Graydon
Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:49 pm by GoldenAerie

» Words Of Encouragement
Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:59 pm by Tothian

» Revolutionary Introduction
Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:21 pm by Tothian

» Do you support President Donald Trump's immigration ban?
Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:36 am by Anti-Hero

» Welcome to Society-X
Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:53 pm by Tin-Man

» New Orleans hit by a Tornado
Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:31 pm by Tothian

» www.Tothian.com
Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:06 pm by Tothian

» Welcome to the Heroes Network
Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:52 pm by Sonic Reaper

Keywords

Share | 

Could a Zombie Apocalypse ever happen?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Is a Zombie Apocalypse possible?
1- Yes, it is possible and it is likely.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
2- It's possible, but not very likely.
14%
 14% [ 3 ]
3- No, it's not possible.
5%
 5% [ 1 ]
4- I don't know.
5%
 5% [ 1 ]
5- I HOPE NOT!
19%
 19% [ 4 ]
6- If it happens, I'm ready!
19%
 19% [ 4 ]
7- Let the Feds take care of it. LOL Sorry Geist!
14%
 14% [ 3 ]
8- It's possible, but not like it was in the movies.
24%
 24% [ 5 ]
9- I'm a Zombie Fanatic!
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
10- Other. Please explain!
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 21

AuthorMessage
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network

Titles : Warrior, Protector, Christian Reverend, Philosopher, Strategist, Marine, Political Activist, Defender of Freedom
Mission : Destroy evil, Protect people, Save the world, Defend Freedom, Help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Could a Zombie Apocalypse ever happen?   Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:02 am

It's been said, that truth is stranger than fiction. I hear a lot of people talking about a potential zombie apocalypse. But, what are your thoughts about it?

Multiple votes allowed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com
Tothian

Titles : Warrior, Protector, Christian Reverend, Philosopher, Strategist, Marine, Political Activist, Defender of Freedom
Mission : Destroy evil, Protect people, Save the world, Defend Freedom, Help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Could a Zombie Apocalypse ever happen?   Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:04 am

I voted 4, 5, 6, 7 (LOL Sorry Geist!), and 8.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could a Zombie Apocalypse ever happen?   Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:08 am

Absolutely. Certain drugs exist that could easily mimic a zombified state and if they became weaponized or airborne....who knows? Imagine if PCP or methamphetamine were weaponized and used against the populace? It'd be like 28 Days Later.
Back to top Go down
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Could a Zombie Apocalypse ever happen?   Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:22 pm

But, if people were in zombified states, do you think that they would be more sluggish or would they still be as physically functional? And would they still act like they did in the movies, trying to attack people? Or, just rather that they would be very contagious?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could a Zombie Apocalypse ever happen?   Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:57 pm

I voted 2, 5, 6, 7, and 8.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could a Zombie Apocalypse ever happen?   Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:36 pm

Well, you would first need a couple of ingredients. One would be zombies. There's no such thing. So I guess the argument is over.

At least, that's what "we" want you to think!

Wink
Back to top Go down
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Could a Zombie Apocalypse ever happen?   Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:57 pm

LOL so far #7 has the most votes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could a Zombie Apocalypse ever happen?   Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:10 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could a Zombie Apocalypse ever happen?   Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:26 pm

Geeze I hope not People are sick enough as it is without the zombies
Back to top Go down
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Could a Zombie Apocalypse ever happen?   Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:42 pm

Haha yes, good point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could a Zombie Apocalypse ever happen?   Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:29 am

Went 2, 5, 6 and 8 here.

Had heard from decent sources about 2 different things regarding this awhile back.

Border of Laos and Cambodia their was supposedly a mutated form of Malaria found that starts the heart back up after killing the victim and reduces the mind to a primal state. Cambodian government isolated it luckily but America has been hollering at them to destroy it since it could be use as a biological weapon.

And talk about hypocritical...

Heard from a friend who worked some top secret stuff in the military as a scientist that America has basically a genetic parasite that would work as a zombie virus. Latches into the brain and oh shit you got a zombie. Whether it's slow moving types or 28 Days later style I was not told but never know.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could a Zombie Apocalypse ever happen?   Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:06 pm

Just don't be Otis or Dale... affraid
Back to top Go down
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Could a Zombie Apocalypse ever happen?   Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:27 pm

William Stygian,
Oh wow.

Geist,
Who?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could a Zombie Apocalypse ever happen?   Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:51 pm

I voted 5,6, and 8.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could a Zombie Apocalypse ever happen?   Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:59 am

Geist wrote:
Just don't be Otis or Dale... affraid

The Walking Dead Rocks!
Back to top Go down
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Could a Zombie Apocalypse ever happen?   Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:03 am

Mystery Man,
Cool.

William Stygian,
What?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could a Zombie Apocalypse ever happen?   Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:42 am

Characters from "The Walking Dead" who are now el morte.
Back to top Go down
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Could a Zombie Apocalypse ever happen?   Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:30 pm

Geist wrote:
Characters from "The Walking Dead" who are now el morte.

Ironic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could a Zombie Apocalypse ever happen?   Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:42 pm

Tothian, it sounds like you don't have cable, or at least haven't been watching AMC's "The Walking Dead." You have GOT to get it on Netflix or something, Man. It will slightly alter your sense of the zombie apocolypse and rock your zombie world, Bud. You WILL love it.

And I'll also clue you into which characters are "our" types, too. You're more like "Shane" and I'm more like "Rick," I think. But you tell me, after you've seen some episodes. Neither one is right or wrong, they just have different methods and priorities.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could a Zombie Apocalypse ever happen?   Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:45 pm

I could see in the future people turning on each other for 1 reason or another.
so I voted #8,being a zombie would be like the old witch hunts & as good of a reason as anything else to continue conflicts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could a Zombie Apocalypse ever happen?   

Back to top Go down

Could a Zombie Apocalypse ever happen?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1