Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Punisher Movie

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Which was the best Punisher? (Be movie character, and/or movie)
Dolph Lundgren 1989
Best Punisher Movie - Page 2 I_vote_lcap36%Best Punisher Movie - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Thomas Jane 2004
Best Punisher Movie - Page 2 I_vote_lcap45%Best Punisher Movie - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
Ray Stevenson 2008
Best Punisher Movie - Page 2 I_vote_lcap18%Best Punisher Movie - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage

Best Punisher Movie - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Punisher Movie   Best Punisher Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:17 pm

did'nt see it.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Best Punisher Movie   Best Punisher Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 11:27 pm

Red Vision,
Oh okay. Interesting.

ShowStopper,
I remember you telling me about that. Did he eventually figure it out or what?
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

PostSubject: Re: Best Punisher Movie   Best Punisher Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:13 am

Tothian,

I don't remember. I'd have to see it again, but I do remember Spiderman was trying to figure out what to do about it because the guy wouldn't leave him alone.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Best Punisher Movie   Best Punisher Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:19 am

He could've just been like, "Wait I'll show you he's still alive, let me arrange the meeting."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Punisher Movie   Best Punisher Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:24 am

I saw the spaider-man cartoon where spider-man & daredevil teamed up against kingpin.lol but that was it,however I use to watch the old cartoon when I was a kid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Punisher Movie   Best Punisher Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:04 pm

Sorry, but I can't vote on this one because: There was a good one? Really?

I dig the character of the Punisher a lot. I just don't think they've "done him cold hard justice" yet. Sorta wish they'd quit trying...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Punisher Movie   Best Punisher Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:15 pm

WAR ZONE was good,I thought it followed the comic rather closely.

Now I fell that way about spider-man's movies,I have'nt really liked any of them that much & they seem really nerdy.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Best Punisher Movie   Best Punisher Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:57 pm

Red Vision,
I think I remember seeing that episode before, some years ago. If it's the one I'm thinking of, I enjoyed watching it.

Geist,
If they were going to make another Punisher movie anyway, and you had a
say on how it could be done differently, what would you suggest?

Red Vision,
The new Spider-Man looks like it'll be less nerdy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Punisher Movie   Best Punisher Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 12:39 am

I hope so,i hate it when they make the hero seem so nerdy & yet your suppose to believe he's gonna save the day.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Best Punisher Movie   Best Punisher Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 12:42 am

LOL! I always thought that was kind of cool. In the long run, it kind of helps people have more faith in nerds with good morals but aren't all that tough (yet). Like Captain America, he was kind of nerdy, but then he became stronger. He didn't let it corrupt him though. A weaker man who became stronger and because he started out weaker, he was able to hold more value on his strength.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Punisher Movie   Best Punisher Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 1:06 am

i seen it,as steve always being strong just unnoticed or less desireable than captain america. like he always had what it took to be a soldier,but no one took him serious,untill he became the larger than life captain america. example: when steve captured the flag from the pole & no one else did,it sent a message that steve had the ability but not the attention.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Best Punisher Movie   Best Punisher Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 1:48 am

That's a good point. He did have the smarts by lowering the pole. And he did have the good morals by jumping on what he thought was a real grenade, to save his platoon, while everyone else immediately ran away. He just didn't have the physical strength.

Peter Parker was nerdy, but also a genuinely friendly guy. Although after he got stronger, you did see him kick that one guy's ass, during lunch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Punisher Movie   Best Punisher Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 4:27 pm

yea that was a kidda cool,I like the fight scene with doctor octopuss better when they were fighting on the building,that was neat.

I just wish they stop with the nerdy stuff,peter parker ain't that nerdy in comics,heck that dude scores the chicks big time.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Best Punisher Movie   Best Punisher Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:52 pm

I think they did that to give a sense of hope to the under dogs and outcasts out there.

Speaking of the Punisher though, I wonder if they'll be making another movie again soon. There was the one in the 80's. They had one made in 2004, and again in 2008. It's 2012 now, would be cool to either have another one.

I do like the idea of superhero movies where there are team ups with other superheroes, they do make it more interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Punisher Movie   Best Punisher Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:24 pm

I agree as long as they get equal parts.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Best Punisher Movie   Best Punisher Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:25 pm

Of course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Punisher Movie   Best Punisher Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:08 am

unlike the movie 'CHARLIE'S ANGELS" where the one girl cameron got paid more than the other girls did.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Best Punisher Movie   Best Punisher Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:19 am

Why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Punisher Movie   Best Punisher Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:46 am

I'm not sure,but she did. I remember hearing that somewhere some time ago.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Best Punisher Movie   Best Punisher Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:53 am

Oh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Punisher Movie   Best Punisher Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:02 am

I'm not to fond of her anyways & thought she would wreck the GREEN HORNET movie,but she did'nt do it too bad.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Best Punisher Movie   Best Punisher Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:20 am

***SPOILER ALERT***

The ending was kind of... awkward. And I noticed that there were some similarities between the movies Green Hornet, and J. Edgar.

Last edited by Tothian on Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Punisher Movie   Best Punisher Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:25 am

lol that was how I thought it would be? glad i was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Best Punisher Movie   Best Punisher Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:52 am

If you thought it was like that, then how could you be glad you were wrong, if you weren't wrong?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Punisher Movie   Best Punisher Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:35 pm

what?

I was glad she did'nt do a bad job on her acting role, she had in the GREEN HORNET movie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Punisher Movie   Best Punisher Movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Punisher Movie
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next