Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?

Go down 
+2
DarkShadow
Thanatos
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:55 pm

"If you wish to know the road up the mountain, ask the man who goes back and forth on it." -Zenrin
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com
Tothian
Tothian

Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 4:34 am

Knowledge has to be improved, challenged, and increased constantly, or it vanishes - Peter Drucker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:58 am

Forget the uniform, put on your armor and lets go! being a RLSH is who we are and what we do not about what we ware!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:49 pm

Great character is not developed through ease and convenience but through doing now what needs to be done no matter how difficult it is.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:36 pm

"Three, helping one another, bear the burden of six." -Latin Proverb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:01 pm

“We are the Bibles the world is reading; we are the creeds the world is needing; we are the sermons the world is heeding.” - Billy Graham
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:18 am

I know this is not a quote but it dose have a few in it. A lot of people say life is not fair yet life is more fare than they think. Let me set up an example, a rich man and a poor man. People will say, how can life be fair when a rich man can aford every thing they need and want yet a poor man is strugeling to survive? Take a good look at the lives of the poor man and the rich man. Dose the poor man look happy even thou he is tired and sore, and the rich man even thou he has a smile on his face is he mean to others, dose he bother to try to help others. The point is the poor man thou he is strugling is truly happy the rich man is not. There is a balince throgh out the univerce that God made that evens out the score and makes life fair and God set the rules to how things play out in our lives and thou the scales may tip from time to time the balince it self will never bend nor brake for it is in Gods hands, how the scales tip is left up to us in witch God helps with when we ask.

( Tothian, I am not done with this post yet I will add more later.)
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:52 am

Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 8 943109_331423890294337_1558681543_n
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:35 pm

Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 8 984035_545437075519048_815816901_n
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:21 pm

"To a great mind, nothing is little"
Sherlock Holmes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:12 pm

One day a man riding his horse and a long way from home when he comes across a old house. Thinking there could be water there he rides up to the house. As he gets closer he sees a old man sweeping the porch of the house. The man gets off his horse and greetes the old man: "hi there. I didnt know any one lived out here." Before he could get another word out the old man grabed a rifle and pointed it at the man with the horse and the man said: "friendly old bastered arnt you." The old man replyed: "I dont need any friends friend." The man with the horse said: " thats not true. We die alone or live among men."
Relising the truth and wisdome behind these words the old man put down his rifle and help the man out with what he needed.
Back to top Go down
The Grandmaster

The Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 3:16 pm

A good leader leads me. A great one trains future leaders.
Back to top Go down
The Grandmaster

The Grandmaster

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 3:17 pm

men not me
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:55 am

"To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society." -Teddy Roosevelt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 6:07 pm

"Argue for your limitations and sure enough, they're yours." - Richard Bach

Last edited by ShowStopper on Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:28 am

"Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting a tomato in a fruit salad." -Unknown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 2:57 pm

"It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light." - Aristotle Onassis

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree." - Martin Luther

"Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared." - Buddha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 6:25 pm

"Rescue those being led away to death;
hold back those staggering toward slaughter.
If you say, 'But we knew nothing about this,'
does not He who weighs the heart perceive it?
Does not He who guards your life know it?
Will He not repay everyone according to what they have done?"
- Proverbs 24:11-12
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow
Former Vice President of the Heroes Network
Former Vice President of the Heroes Network
DarkShadow

Titles : The Umbra Obscurum, DS, The DarkShadow, He who wields the Blade of the Whirlwind, the Lightning Blade

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 1:33 am

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with one single step."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 6:16 pm

"Just do the right thing; don't worry about the future." - Unknown

"One who accumulates goodness will encounter goodness, and one who accumulates evil will encounter evil." - Unknown

"There are many persons ready to do what is right because in their hearts they know it is right. But they hesitate, waiting for the other fellow to make the first move--and he, in turn, waits for you. The minute a person whose word means a great deal dares to take the open-hearted and courageous way, many others follow. Not everyone can be turned aside from meanness and hatred, but the great majority of Americans is heading in that direction. I have a great belief in the future of my people and my country." - Marian Anderson
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 7:44 pm

"Fall down seven times, stand up eight." -Japanese Proverb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 3:32 am

"Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flys like a banana."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:56 pm

“A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.” - Benjamin Franklin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 4:40 pm

Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 8 H20988561
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 8:50 pm

Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 8 1441280_593474804063493_1927437992_n
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next