Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enter Letherclad

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Enter Letherclad Empty
PostSubject: Enter Letherclad   Enter Letherclad I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:55 am

Hey guys! My name is Letherclad. I'm a British crimefighter from London, England. Rock Music and hard core rock has really impacted both my attire and my ways as a crimefighter. I have been crimefighting since I was 12, and I have experienced many things. I have what you might call an attire or unique style. I wear a leather jacket (Sleeves or no sleeves may vary) and I have many different variations of my look. I have short spikey hair, I carry and brandish a rubber Chicken named RJ or "Rubber Johnny" which is a long story, an iron bar, and an air/acoustic guitar strapped to by back. I also wear shades, ripped/non ripped greyish blackish jeans and snakeskin boots/trainers and I sometimes go bare chest. My main skills and traits are: Fighting gangs, or numerous opponents, Cryptology (Knowledge of Monsters and other creatures), Weapons and armoury and advice. I can ride a horse, I can ride a motorcycle, I can also ride a skateboard (Real easy, but hey) and I believe in serving Rough Justice to those who intend to harm or hurt others; wether it's school bullies to rampagin' psychos, I'm there!!

I like the Rolling Stones, Ozzy Osbourne, Zebrahead, Guns N Roses, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, BFMV, Pantera, Anthrax and many other bands. I like to make jokes even in combat, and I can't help but throw in a few 'Mum jokes' when they seem fitting Razz LOOOOOOL!!!!!! I am not very serious, but I still have to maintain seriousness in order to fit situations and in order to get things done. I aint a bad guy, I'm a good guy. I'm not 100% superhero, I do have certain antiheroic traits aswell. Now I'm not very muscular yeah, I'm skinny but I have a six pack..But don' let that fool ya!! I had the 'hardest knuckles at my school'!!! LOOOOOOOOL!!! Yeah, I am friendly N' all. And I'm here to assist and support those who need support n' advice. I see myself not as a hero, merely the world's garbage man cleaning up the rubbish on the streets and tryin to make the world a less poluted place to live in (metaphorically speakin'). I have an English accent with a twist of American Bronx in it. I'm 5ft11 and I like blackjack, drinking Stella Artois and crackin' jokes.

N' that's me, Letherclad...In a nutshell!!! Very Happy Feel free to ask me questions and advice and anythin' really. I'm here!! tongue Peace out dudes!!!! Oh! And one last thing, my Theme song is Gimme Shelter by The Rolling Stones What a Face
Back to top Go down

Enter Letherclad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Letherclad   Enter Letherclad I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:16 am

Greeting Letherclad and welcome to the Heros Network
Back to top Go down

Enter Letherclad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Letherclad   Enter Letherclad I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:42 am

Thanks Dark Ghost!!! Nice to meet ya Laughing
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow
Former Vice President of the Heroes Network
Former Vice President of the Heroes Network
DarkShadow

Titles : The Umbra Obscurum, DS, The DarkShadow, He who wields the Blade of the Whirlwind, the Lightning Blade

Enter Letherclad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Letherclad   Enter Letherclad I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:33 pm

Welcome Aboard.

DS out
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

Enter Letherclad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Letherclad   Enter Letherclad I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:04 pm

Hey man, welcome to the Heroes Network. One of us!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

Enter Letherclad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Letherclad   Enter Letherclad I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:36 pm

Yeah, welcome to the Heroes Network.

ONE OF US! group
Back to top Go down

Enter Letherclad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Letherclad   Enter Letherclad I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:31 pm

welcome to the HN. judas preist kicks ass!Enter Letherclad 3394269265
Back to top Go down

Enter Letherclad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Letherclad   Enter Letherclad I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:49 pm

Ice to meet you Letherclad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Enter Letherclad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Letherclad   Enter Letherclad I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter Letherclad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heroes Network :: INTRODUCTION CATEGORY :: Introductions-
Jump to: