Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Umbra Obscurum,...is now among you.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkShadow
Former Vice President of the Heroes Network
DarkShadow

Titles : The Umbra Obscurum, DS, The DarkShadow, He who wields the Blade of the Whirlwind, the Lightning Blade

The Umbra Obscurum,...is now among you. Empty
PostSubject: The Umbra Obscurum,...is now among you.   The Umbra Obscurum,...is now among you. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:43 pm

Most of you who already know me know who I am and how I roll. My creed says it all.

I am He who wields the Blade of the Whirlwind, The Lightning Blade...Umbra Obscurum, Shadow without Name, I am the Darkness that fights for the Light, I am the Shadows that become Darkest Night, Giving warning to One and warning to All, The DarkStorm is coming, and it comes for us all...

I am DarkShadow.

It's indeed a great honor to be among you all, I'm both humbled and privileged to be here.

DarkShadow out
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: The Umbra Obscurum,...is now among you.   The Umbra Obscurum,...is now among you. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:49 pm

DARKSHADOW!!!!!

I'm SO glad you finally joined up here and posted! This place is starting to feel like our old home, the old old Heroes Network that was around from 2007 to 2009.

A HUGE welcome back to the Heroes Network! ONE OF US! salute
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

PostSubject: Re: The Umbra Obscurum,...is now among you.   The Umbra Obscurum,...is now among you. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:50 pm

Nice to see you here, Dark Shadow!

ONE OF US! group
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow
DarkShadow

Titles : The Umbra Obscurum, DS, The DarkShadow, He who wields the Blade of the Whirlwind, the Lightning Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Umbra Obscurum,...is now among you.   The Umbra Obscurum,...is now among you. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:58 pm

Thanks Tothian, It DOES feel like old times, as it should be. Old times, yet a new direction with the same course. Like home.

Thank you Showstopper, It's really good to be here. I'm honored.

DarkShadow out
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: The Umbra Obscurum,...is now among you.   The Umbra Obscurum,...is now among you. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:04 pm

Yep, and I remembered how much you enjoyed the old WUTI Section before. We've still got one here. Go crazy with it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Umbra Obscurum,...is now among you.   The Umbra Obscurum,...is now among you. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:04 pm

welcome darkshadow,I thought i saw the umbra obscurum earlier but was'nt sure?lol
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow
DarkShadow

PostSubject: Re: The Umbra Obscurum,...is now among you.   The Umbra Obscurum,...is now among you. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:10 pm

You know me all too well Tothian. I fully intend to. :-)

Thank you RedVision. You did see the Umbra Obscurum...and surprise, I'm here.

DarkShadow out
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: The Umbra Obscurum,...is now among you.   The Umbra Obscurum,...is now among you. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:16 pm

Haha yes, I do. How couild I forget the "DarkShadow out" at the end of every post? You've been doing that on forums for over 5 years now! Do you write that out every time or copy and paste it? Because I don't think I've ever once seen you forget to write that.

Also, I look forward to reading your posts over there in WUTI.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Umbra Obscurum,...is now among you.   The Umbra Obscurum,...is now among you. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:27 pm

Tothian wrote:
Haha yes, I do. How couild I forget the "DarkShadow out" at the end of every post? You've been doing that on forums for over 5 years now! Do you write that out every time or copy and paste it? Because I don't think I've ever once seen you forget to write that.

Also, I look forward to reading your posts over there in WUTI.

I've been wondering the same thing. scratch
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow
DarkShadow

PostSubject: Re: The Umbra Obscurum,...is now among you.   The Umbra Obscurum,...is now among you. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:45 pm

Old habits die hard my friend. Think I might wind up putting that little phrase on a calling card one of these days.

It's just my fancy way of saying until next time ShowStopper, kinda stuck over the years and it's been a little trademark thing with me i suppose. Like i said, old habits die hard.

Smile

DarkShadow out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Umbra Obscurum,...is now among you.   The Umbra Obscurum,...is now among you. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 11:00 pm

Heh heh, cool Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Umbra Obscurum,...is now among you.   The Umbra Obscurum,...is now among you. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 10:33 pm

Is it copywritten? I mean how does "RED VISION OUT" sound? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Umbra Obscurum,...is now among you.   The Umbra Obscurum,...is now among you. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 10:35 pm

Hey, when Tothian and I talk to people on the phone, we always say "Tothian out! ShowStopper out!" at the end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Umbra Obscurum,...is now among you.   The Umbra Obscurum,...is now among you. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 10:43 pm

I love you That sounds like love?lol
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: The Umbra Obscurum,...is now among you.   The Umbra Obscurum,...is now among you. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 10:44 pm

Yeah, I always punch out with my left hand when I say that. ShowStopper does it too and used to get all shy about it at first but over time she starts to say it more confidently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Umbra Obscurum,...is now among you.   The Umbra Obscurum,...is now among you. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 10:47 pm

you see Darkshadow,you've started a new trend. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Umbra Obscurum,...is now among you.   The Umbra Obscurum,...is now among you. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:36 pm

Haha, yep!
Back to top Go down
Norseman

Norseman

PostSubject: Re: The Umbra Obscurum,...is now among you.   The Umbra Obscurum,...is now among you. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Hail Dark Shadow,

Interesting creed.. good to see you here

Norseman
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Umbra Obscurum,...is now among you.   The Umbra Obscurum,...is now among you. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:12 am

welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Umbra Obscurum,...is now among you.   The Umbra Obscurum,...is now among you. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Umbra Obscurum,...is now among you.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heroes Network :: INTRODUCTION CATEGORY :: Introductions-
Jump to: