Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brass Knuckle Laws

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

Brass Knuckle Laws Empty
PostSubject: Brass Knuckle Laws   Brass Knuckle Laws I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:13 am

http://www.brassknucklesnation.com/Brass-Knuckles-Laws-s/35.htm

In most states, carrying brass knuckles is legal. In Georgia, for example, carrying a concealed weapon is legal, and brass knuckles are considered concealed weapons. There are regulations as to who may carry the brass knuckles, such as age requirements. In legal-brass-knuckle states, a would-be carrier must apply for and receive a permit that allows individuals to carry concealed weapons. Carrying brass knuckles without a permit is illegal, and if caught, a person could be fined and possibly serve jail time.

Becareful How You Use Them

In states that allow a person to carry brass knuckles, there are laws on how the knuckles may be used. Intentionally assaulting a person is not permitted and could carry serious legal consequences. If the situation is self-defense, as in the breaking and entering of a home, brass knuckles may be used if the owner has a permit to carry the weapon.

Bottom-line....

BRASS KNUCKLES ARE LEGAL BUT USE THEM WISELY! We here at Brass Knuckles Nation have ONE thing and ONE thing only in mind and that is your personal and legal safety. Therefore it is highly recommended that you don't intentionally assault some with Brass Knuckles and only use them for self defense purposes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com
Tothian
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

Brass Knuckle Laws Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brass Knuckle Laws   Brass Knuckle Laws I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:15 am

I had looked for a state by state listing for this, but couldn't find one. However, if you look up any for individual states, you could probably find it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

Brass Knuckle Laws Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brass Knuckle Laws   Brass Knuckle Laws I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:20 am

nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brass Knuckle Laws Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brass Knuckle Laws   Brass Knuckle Laws I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brass Knuckle Laws
Page 1 of 1