Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Don't call it a come back...

Go down 
+2
Tothian
Winter Knight
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Winter Knight

Winter Knight

Titles : protector, guardian,hero, and currently soldier

Don't call it a come back... Empty
PostSubject: Don't call it a come back...   Don't call it a come back... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:23 pm

Hello comrades, I have never been really good at these Introductions so I am going to start with the facts. My Guardian Name is Winter Knight, I have been active since 2004. I have taken a bit of an extended leave from the community due to certain career choices and life changing events... Been keeping my eyes and ears in the streets and in the RLSH world and I am impressed with the things that have changed but, a bit disappointed with some of the things that still remain the same. Truth be told I am more my Alter-ego than my secret identity then I care to admit. what drives me is my "Dark Atonement".(will explain later in a more in depth post). I plan on relocating to Seattle and coming out of retirement. Thanks for welcoming me back to the war. lol
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Don't call it a come back...   Don't call it a come back... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:29 pm

Winter Knight,

This forum can be your new happy place. And also the place you can go to teach and learn from others. I'm really glad to have you here. We've known each other for a few years now, you've always been a cool guy who has taken RLSHing very seriously.

I don't consider you as having been retired though - military training is being a real life superhero - just in a different way than what people think. Plus, the training and experience can better help you as an RLSH anyway.

Anyway, welcome to the Heroes Network! One of us!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

PostSubject: Re: Don't call it a come back...   Don't call it a come back... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:29 am

Great to have you here, Winter Knight. I bet we could all learn some things from what you know.

ONE OF US! group
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow
Former Vice President of the Heroes Network
Former Vice President of the Heroes Network
DarkShadow

Titles : The Umbra Obscurum, DS, The DarkShadow, He who wields the Blade of the Whirlwind, the Lightning Blade

PostSubject: Re: Don't call it a come back...   Don't call it a come back... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:50 am

Welcome aboard.

DS out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't call it a come back...   Don't call it a come back... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:36 pm

"ONE OF US!"
Back to top Go down
Doberman

Doberman

PostSubject: Re: Don't call it a come back...   Don't call it a come back... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:34 pm

Well if we cannae call it a comeback, can we call it a relapse? lol.

-Doberman
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't call it a come back...   Don't call it a come back... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:05 pm

Hey Winter Knight Its ice to see you again Did you take back to old outfit from the skeleton in your closet or make a new one?
Back to top Go down
Winter Knight

Winter Knight

PostSubject: Re: Don't call it a come back...   Don't call it a come back... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:58 am

Polarman wrote:
Hey Winter Knight Its ice to see you again Did you take back to old outfit from the skeleton in your closet or make a new one?

lol: Actually yes polarman its a new look I am trying for my comic I am creating... You like it?
Back to top Go down
Winter Knight

Winter Knight

PostSubject: Re: Don't call it a come back...   Don't call it a come back... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:59 am

Doberman wrote:

-Doberman

Agreed Doberman...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't call it a come back...   Don't call it a come back... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:08 pm

Welcome sir.
Back to top Go down
Winter Knight

Winter Knight

PostSubject: Re: Don't call it a come back...   Don't call it a come back... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:58 pm

Doberman wrote:

-Doberman

I like that comrade. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't call it a come back...   Don't call it a come back... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:56 am

or maybe "PART2".
Back to top Go down
GoldenAerie2

GoldenAerie2

Titles : Formerly Raven

PostSubject: Re: Don't call it a come back...   Don't call it a come back... I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 2:23 pm

If you come down to Portland, patrol with me, Antiman, Knightowl, and Icarus!
Back to top Go down
http://time4heroics.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Don't call it a come back...   Don't call it a come back... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 1:56 am

How u doing. Winter Knight?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't call it a come back...   Don't call it a come back... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't call it a come back...
Page 1 of 1