Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

batman beyond intro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Batman Beyond

batman beyond intro Empty
PostSubject: batman beyond intro   batman beyond intro I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:48 pm

hey to all out there my name is batman beyond, im 17 and ive been at this hero thing for a few years i got started along time ago you see when i was about 6 i was abused mentaly and physicaly by my moms alcoholic bf and my mom to, my dad took in me and my sister ive lived here ever since, when i was 15 i sought to stop anything like what hapend to me from happening to anyone else, i also look after animals i had puppy when i was living with my mom and her alcoholic bf stabbed my dog and then me several stitches. tho my faforite animal is cats im illergic to them but i love em any way i know this is alot to read but thats me and im here to be among good people and i respect all of you not only as heroes but as people!!
Back to top Go down
http://northtexasavengersrlsh.web.com
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: batman beyond intro   batman beyond intro I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:53 pm

Batman Beyond,

I'm sorry to hear that you had to go through all of that. Many of us have had to go through bad things in our past, and sometimes if we allow it to, we can use that to become better people, by being that much more passionate about protecting people from wanting to suffer in the ways we have.

Anyway, welcome to the Heroes Network. I hope that you find this forum to be fun as well as informative and a useful networking tool.

One of us!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

PostSubject: Re: batman beyond intro   batman beyond intro I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:01 pm

Hello Batman Beyond sorry that you had suck a hellish childhood. It is good to have you here so welcome to the Heros Network.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: batman beyond intro   batman beyond intro I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:35 pm

Abuse is far too commonplace. I know what it's like, and I also want to do what I can to prevent it from happening to anyone else as well. Welcome to the Heroes Network.

ONE OF US! group
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: batman beyond intro   batman beyond intro I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:49 pm

I agree most of us have shared similar childhoods & have molded us into who we are today,however until everyone sees things the same with or without previous experience, our job is'nt done. Welcome to your new family,the HEROES NETWORK.batman beyond intro 1387363171
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: batman beyond intro   batman beyond intro I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

batman beyond intro
Page 1 of 1