Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The official name change.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hazop Ranger

Hazop Ranger

Titles : RLSH. 7 of Spades. High School DIPLOMA Dabrowski; Kawaler of the Kingdom of Poland. Halo 3 Field Major.
Mission : G.I. JOE patriotism, U.N.S.C./RuneScape\Neopets/City of Heroes\Roleplayerguild peering, F.E.A.R. synergy, and maintaining being an noble Earthling.

The official name change. Empty
PostSubject: The official name change.   The official name change. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 7:21 pm

I finally have a job and path that is working for me. Along this destined path I put a tophat filled with cash on the stones of a churches altar area.

Sometime after I made it to my "beginning" I guess it's called- where I didnt' want to get gas for my vehicle but I had to but I didn't want to use my card is what I'm saying- so I took the beanie off my head and used the left over change in my car. This beanie had just a skull imprint. I've thrown it away eventually in honor of the very same job I said above. I now wear a green Halo beanie by the creators "JYNX". I'll be getting a solid blue beanie for my gear/costume/outfit whatever it's called. I also have the ash ketchum kanto league pokemon hat- but those two aside I'm going to put these 26 words in my G.I.JOE shirt and pull 1 out.

That will be the 7 of spades gamble I make with my title. I will still be a viper, it's my spirit animal and I just began my snake style martial art.

Arbiter
B
attle
C
rypt
D
read
E
xtreme
F
riend
G