Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Superhero Costume: Identity and Disguise in Fact and Fiction by Barbara Brownie and Danny Graydon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GoldenAerie2

GoldenAerie2

Titles : Formerly Raven

The Superhero Costume: Identity and Disguise in Fact and Fiction by Barbara Brownie and Danny Graydon Empty
PostSubject: The Superhero Costume: Identity and Disguise in Fact and Fiction by Barbara Brownie and Danny Graydon   The Superhero Costume: Identity and Disguise in Fact and Fiction by Barbara Brownie and Danny Graydon I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 9:49 pm

The Superhero Costume: Identity and Disguise in Fact and Fiction by Barbara Brownie and Danny Graydon 514kt310

This book focuses on the formation of and psychology behind the superhero costume.  Since superheroes are a visual sort, this seems to be a very important book.  Are you thinking about a mask or no mask?  You might find some good reasons for both.  It talks about individual costumes and team costumes.  I like how this one really makes you think about how the costume is interpreted.
Back to top Go down
http://time4heroics.blogspot.com/

The Superhero Costume: Identity and Disguise in Fact and Fiction by Barbara Brownie and Danny Graydon
Page 1 of 1