Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Book of Five Rings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hazop Ranger

Hazop Ranger

Titles : RLSH. 7 of Spades. High School DIPLOMA Dabrowski; Kawaler of the Kingdom of Poland. Halo 3 Field Major.
Mission : G.I. JOE patriotism, U.N.S.C./RuneScape\Neopets/City of Heroes\Roleplayerguild peering, F.E.A.R. synergy, and maintaining being an noble Earthling.

The Book of Five Rings Empty
PostSubject: The Book of Five Rings   The Book of Five Rings I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 1:39 pm

This book is great for understanding the world and swordsmanship along with martial arts. IF YOU'RE SERIOUS.

nunchucks read group
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: The Book of Five Rings   The Book of Five Rings I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2017 1:41 pm

I heard about that a long time ago. It is on my to read list.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com
Hazop Ranger

Hazop Ranger

Titles : RLSH. 7 of Spades. High School DIPLOMA Dabrowski; Kawaler of the Kingdom of Poland. Halo 3 Field Major.
Mission : G.I. JOE patriotism, U.N.S.C./RuneScape\Neopets/City of Heroes\Roleplayerguild peering, F.E.A.R. synergy, and maintaining being an noble Earthling.

PostSubject: Re: The Book of Five Rings   The Book of Five Rings I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2017 8:52 pm

I have the comic book version. So I don't get lost and confused, and the pictures always help to remind me what path I am teaching myself currently.

I can't rush it.

Here, Tothian.
The Book of Five Rings:A Graphic Novel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Book of Five Rings   The Book of Five Rings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Book of Five Rings
Page 1 of 1