Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Captain Knight

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Knight

Captain Knight

Captain Knight Empty
PostSubject: Captain Knight   Captain Knight I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 5:56 am

Hello all, I am Captain Knight and new to the rlsh Community and have been gearing up for regular patrols since november I do not have much experience in this as far as patrolling and preventing crime but I have a well versed knowldge in self defense, I have 4 years of boxing under my belt as well as wrestling and for the past few months I have been learning Parkour, with a few final touches to my uniform to be added aesthetically(always been more of a functionality guy) I am ready, I have been on a few patrols since november and am ready to commit to a full schedule. With the recent uprise in criminal action in Orangeville,Ontario our citizens have become fearful this once small community has turned into "party night" for those from other cities and our town is turning into a city with all of the development we have recieved a larger population and more people means more crime, I am trying to make sure a positive and benevolent atmosphere is upheld and that our crime rates, (coming ever closer to the same stats as the much larger toronto) will see a decrease. When I stumbled upon the rlsh community I was inspired by the heroes I saw and asked myself if their was a hero inside of me, after much thought I realized their is the potential for a hero in all of us, and aim to covet and nurture that potential within myself, This is one citizen who will not sit idly by while darkness lingers where it should not, and I don't think theres much more to say except look out evil do-ers there is a new Captain in town.

Last edited by Captain Knight on Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Captain Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Knight   Captain Knight I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 6:02 am

hey man im close to you if you need help just let me know i also know a few others close to you i can contact them as well

Ark
Back to top Go down

Captain Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Knight   Captain Knight I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 6:09 am

welcome captain,continue to pursue your goals safely. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

Captain Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Knight   Captain Knight I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 6:19 am

Captain Knight,

It's good to see you here! Welcome to the Heroes Network!

And good luck on your patrols. One of us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

Captain Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Knight   Captain Knight I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 6:30 am

Hey, I like parkour. Nice to see you here on the Heroes Network.

ONE OF US! group
Back to top Go down
Captain Knight

Captain Knight

Captain Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Knight   Captain Knight I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 6:44 am

Ark-Thanks i'll keep that in mind I know who to contact if I ever need assistance .

Red Vision- Thank you for the welcome, And yes safety is always important it is my chief concern as withany goal it is always best to plan ahead.

Tothian- Another hearty welcome thank you, and thank you for telling me about the forum it will be good to talk to everyone and get help from experienced rlsh's.

ShowStopper- Ya Parkour is definitely becoming one of my favourite activities, I am still working out some vaults and my wall running is messy but I have a guy teaching me who is very good at it, and he is also good at teaching it which is not always the case for practitioners. It hurt's sometimes but no pain no gain lol
Back to top Go down

Captain Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Knight   Captain Knight I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 6:47 am

Yeah, and if you don't keep practicing, then you'll slowly start to loos the training you do have.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

Captain Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Knight   Captain Knight I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 6:53 am

Captain Knight,

No problem. And yes, here we should all be able to teach and learn from each other, both new and experienced, and all the pizza sauce in between.
Back to top Go down

Captain Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Knight   Captain Knight I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 6:55 am

Mmmm... Pizza.
Back to top Go down
Captain Knight

Captain Knight

Captain Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Knight   Captain Knight I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:12 am

Why did you mention pizza now I'll be craving it lol
Back to top Go down

Captain Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Knight   Captain Knight I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:18 am

fridge
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Captain Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Knight   Captain Knight I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:20 am

You should take a look at my very own kind of pizza, over there in Whatever Topics.
Back to top Go down

Captain Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Knight   Captain Knight I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 8:05 am

Tothian wrote:
You should take a look at my very own kind of pizza, over there in Whatever Topics.
@ Tothian:
you forgot the name???lol
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Captain Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Knight   Captain Knight I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 5:03 pm

Nah, I just figured if I said too much, nobody would be curious enough to look.
Back to top Go down

Captain Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Knight   Captain Knight I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:16 pm

oh.
Back to top Go down

Captain Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Knight   Captain Knight I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 8:59 pm

Heh heh. Now I'm hungry.
Back to top Go down

Captain Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Knight   Captain Knight I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 10:59 pm

we should have a pizza deliver join the forum,they'd make a fortune off of us.lol
Back to top Go down
Captain Knight

Captain Knight

Captain Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Knight   Captain Knight I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:12 pm

We should get a online Pizza delivery service to affiliate with us so we can order whil we are posting lol now that would be awesome.
Back to top Go down

Captain Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Knight   Captain Knight I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:16 pm

i second that. cheers SCORE!
Back to top Go down

Captain Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Knight   Captain Knight I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:40 pm

www.dominoes.com

www.papajohns.com

You can order online!
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Captain Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Knight   Captain Knight I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:55 pm

@Red Vision-
Did you know that I had to read what you wrote again a 2nd and 3rd time, because I actually thought for a second that you said we should have someone deliver a pizza to the forum. I was all like, Wait what? lol

@ShowStopper-
Yeah that was so awesome that one time we did that.

@Everyone,
When ordering from dominoes pizza online, you get to choose whether you want the pizza sauce or cheese or toppings to be light, medium, or a lot, and if just one side of the pizza or both sides.

They even show you this bar that shows what process they're going through, from the time you order it to the time they read it, to the time they start preparing the pizza, cooking it, then leaving, and when it's on it's way to be delivered.

The only problem is that when we opened our box of cheese sticks, they forgot our sauce! So we called them and they had to come all the way back just to bring us the sauce.
Back to top Go down

Captain Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Knight   Captain Knight I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:01 am

Yeah, but that was some good pizza. dance
Back to top Go down
Captain Knight

Captain Knight

Captain Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Knight   Captain Knight I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:30 am

Our Dominoes is a 2 minute walk for me so ordering from them online would be really lazy, but I will probably end up doing it at some point just for giggles.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Captain Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Knight   Captain Knight I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:32 am

@ShowStopper,
Yes it was good pizza, and Papa Johns does have some good cheese sticks.

Captain Knight,
That's cool that you have a dominoes pizza so close to you.
Back to top Go down

Captain Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Knight   Captain Knight I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 4:17 am

I'm getting hungry again....AAAAHHHHH!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Captain Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Knight   Captain Knight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captain Knight
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next