Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Formally known as Black Arrow..

Go down 
+6
Blackout
Laserskater
DarkShadow
Captain Ozone
Tothian
Arrow
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arrow

Arrow

Titles : Mother Hen

Formally known as Black Arrow..  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formally known as Black Arrow..    Formally known as Black Arrow..  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:25 pm

Oh dear, that's such an old picture!
Back to top Go down
Blackout

Blackout

Titles : The Spider-man guy, the talking shadow, Blackout, the man on the can

PostSubject: Re: Formally known as Black Arrow..    Formally known as Black Arrow..  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:27 am

Oh, thanks Ozone.... Oh, wait, you're talking to Arrow... Fine! I'm still accepting the compliment! (even if it wasn't towards me)
Back to top Go down
SkyShadow

SkyShadow

PostSubject: Re: Formally known as Black Arrow..    Formally known as Black Arrow..  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 5:08 pm

Welcome and welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Arrow

Arrow

PostSubject: Re: Formally known as Black Arrow..    Formally known as Black Arrow..  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 3:29 am

Thankyou, Skyshadow!
Back to top Go down
Iron Lamb

Iron Lamb

PostSubject: Re: Formally known as Black Arrow..    Formally known as Black Arrow..  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 7:41 pm

Welcome back, Arrow!
Back to top Go down
Arrow

Arrow

PostSubject: Re: Formally known as Black Arrow..    Formally known as Black Arrow..  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 10:34 am

Thankyou Iron Lamb! Smile
Back to top Go down
Hazop Ranger

Hazop Ranger

Titles : RLSH. 7 of Spades. High School DIPLOMA Dabrowski; Kawaler of the Kingdom of Poland. Halo 3 Field Major.
Mission : G.I. JOE patriotism, U.N.S.C./RuneScape\Neopets/City of Heroes\Roleplayerguild peering, F.E.A.R. synergy, and maintaining being an noble Earthling.

PostSubject: Re: Formally known as Black Arrow..    Formally known as Black Arrow..  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 2:42 pm

Aye, beautiful indeed. Glad I'm not the first to say, too.

I've seen that old photo a few times when I was on youtube before I joined in here and on another hero site. It had a black backround with yellow trimmed boxes and had a bunch o names of heroes on the left collumn and turfs. Scroll down far enough and it even show cased the retired heroes.

That site was one of my inspirations to delve deeper and find a current heroes something.

Here I am since then.

Amethyst is my birthstone, and its really the only stone I ever payed attention to to remember its name. No others. Mainly its because my friend Corona (naw Tothian he wont join he was that friend that patrolled with me but it was more out of being a friend than real interest. But still he did make a name for himself none the less.) got me into tarot cards and he had this love card book also that was pretty deep per each card. I'm a Seven of Spades in that love book, it... it really made me look deeper inside me.

So much so that now I wont ever forget that my stone is an amethyst.
Not often does it come to be said around me though.

So I will call you Amethyst Arrow.

Welcome back, may our paths ever cross be sweet and sound.

Last edited by Sec Dragon on Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : minor spelling errors)
Back to top Go down
Arrow

Arrow

PostSubject: Re: Formally known as Black Arrow..    Formally known as Black Arrow..  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:34 pm

It is a pleasure to hear from you, Sec Dragon, and I am pleased I took atleast a small part in your inspiration. I have yet to come across these love cards (I do, however, possess traditional tarot cards, Angel cards and runes), so thankyou for bringing them to my attention!

Take care and stay safe, Sec Smile
Back to top Go down
Hazop Ranger

Hazop Ranger

Titles : RLSH. 7 of Spades. High School DIPLOMA Dabrowski; Kawaler of the Kingdom of Poland. Halo 3 Field Major.
Mission : G.I. JOE patriotism, U.N.S.C./RuneScape\Neopets/City of Heroes\Roleplayerguild peering, F.E.A.R. synergy, and maintaining being an noble Earthling.

PostSubject: Re: Formally known as Black Arrow..    Formally known as Black Arrow..  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:25 pm

Mayhaps they'll find you.

traditional you say? There's so many decks that I dont know the traditioned ones, do tell.
Back to top Go down
Arrow

Arrow

PostSubject: Re: Formally known as Black Arrow..    Formally known as Black Arrow..  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 11:24 pm

Traditional ones being what you would see a fortune teller have. The ones that have cards such as The Fool, Death, and the suits are swords and cups etc.
Back to top Go down
The Wall Creeper

The Wall Creeper

Titles : Veteran Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Formally known as Black Arrow..    Formally known as Black Arrow..  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:10 pm

Arrow, it's been quite a long time.
Back to top Go down
Arrow

Arrow

PostSubject: Re: Formally known as Black Arrow..    Formally known as Black Arrow..  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:53 pm

Certainly has, Wall Creeper! Hope you've been well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Formally known as Black Arrow..    Formally known as Black Arrow..  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Formally known as Black Arrow..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2