Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

State Department calls back South Sudan staff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

State Department calls back South Sudan staff Empty
PostSubject: State Department calls back South Sudan staff   State Department calls back South Sudan staff I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 1:40 pm

The U.S. State Department has called back staff for the U.S. Embassies in South Sudan. People who know me know I'm big on world events. And anyone who knew me around 2006 - 2008 time, knows how I was vocal about the genocide in the country of Sudan, in a western region known as Darfur. The Janjaweed Militia which was supposedly hired by Sudan's President, Omar al-Bashir, to commit mass genocide on the non-Arab citizens of the country.

With the help of the Sudan People's Liberation Movement, and the Sudan People's Liberation Army, they eventually formed their own country officially on July 9th, 2011. South Sudan.

Anyway, the U.S. has had some involvement in helping that country, and says it is still committed to ending the conflicts there, but it is relocating it's ambassador to another country but will still maintain communication with leaders of South Sudan.

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/01/south-sudan-embassy-staff-exit-101722.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

State Department calls back South Sudan staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: State Department calls back South Sudan staff   State Department calls back South Sudan staff I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 9:06 pm

I hope that everything will be peaceful for them soon. I can't imagine what it must be like to live in a country where there is so much conflict.
Back to top Go down

State Department calls back South Sudan staff
Page 1 of 1