Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello Im new here

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Artificer

Artificer

Hello Im new here Empty
PostSubject: Hello Im new here   Hello Im new here I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:23 am

Hello just call me Artificer, I think the name is fitting.

Who am I well that’s a long story and if you will read on I will try and explain. But please be patient as I can get a bit long winded but I always get to the point.

I was aware of the real superhero movement quite some time ago. I remember seeing it on a documentary and thought to myself now that is cool I wonder if there are any around here? And that’s as far as I got before several of life’s bad speed bumps got me.

Then later on sad to say I got distracted by a lot of BS.  I didn’t forget about the movement it got pushed farther and farther back in my mind. Then just a few nights ago I’m looking for some information. As I usually do when I’m online and my trail takes me where of all places? Why it leads me here!

Its then I have that A-ha moment, so here is where the Real Life Superheroes are! I then spent the next few hours reading different posts and getting a feel for who and what you all are and I have to say I’m impressed. The last thing I thought to find here was awake people speaking about the n.w.o.

That’s when I made the decision to try and join you. Am I superhero? Nope. But what I am is a builder and creator of many things. Some people who know me personally have commented more than once that I’m only happy when I am working on something and to a large part they are right. But I also enjoy sharing my knowledge and helping out when and where I can.

So some of you are probably saying to yourself that’s great but like what kinds of things do you know and what are you planning on doing here? Well I am a true jack of all trades and master of none. But to get to the meat of the matter I have documented all of my projects / experiments to date for the last 10 years. In many cases this was for my own benefit so I could recreate something if needed. But I also had plans to share it. But with who and where? I never knew for sure until now.

I can almost hear some of you saying to yourself right about now “Boy he is long winded, when will he get to the point?” lol  Well the point is I Want to share some of this knowledge on this site. Nothing Illegal or bad But all of it is very cool and in certain cases very useful.

For instance one of the first things I want to share is the construction of Secret Hiding places. I mean how cool would batman have been if he didn’t have the hidden cave? And if your wondering I have built several secret hiding places and researched many more. So anyone interested? Can I be your internet version of Lucius Fox? Am I in the right place?

Thanks for reading
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow
Former Vice President of the Heroes Network
Former Vice President of the Heroes Network
DarkShadow

Titles : The Umbra Obscurum, DS, The DarkShadow, He who wields the Blade of the Whirlwind, the Lightning Blade

Hello Im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Im new here   Hello Im new here I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:58 am

Welcome aboard.

DarkShadow Rising...
Back to top Go down

Hello Im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Im new here   Hello Im new here I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 8:09 pm

Welcome to the Heroes Network.

ONE OF US! group
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

Hello Im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Im new here   Hello Im new here I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 8:31 pm

Articifer,

Welcome to the Heroes Network! One of us!

It sounds like you can be very helpful. I hope that we are helpful to you as well and that you find this place fun too! Also, the superhero community isn't a movement - but that is a good thing though. Less of a political feel as a whole, more individuality and diversity that way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com
Backup

Backup

Hello Im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Im new here   Hello Im new here I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 8:57 pm

Hey, Artificer!

Welcome to the group. I'm sure your set of talents will be useful for those who have the means to employ them. Who hasn't envisioned having their own secluded space?

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/call_backup

Hello Im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Im new here   Hello Im new here I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 9:25 pm

Welcome to the community, Artificer. Smile
Back to top Go down
Artificer

Artificer

Hello Im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Im new here   Hello Im new here I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 2:07 am

Thanks everyone! Going to pull up my build pics and get working on that Secret hiding places thread for the new year!!!  study 
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

Hello Im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Im new here   Hello Im new here I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 3:59 am

Very cool!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com
Hazop Ranger

Hazop Ranger

Titles : RLSH. 7 of Spades. High School DIPLOMA Dabrowski; Kawaler of the Kingdom of Poland. Halo 3 Field Major.
Mission : G.I. JOE patriotism, U.N.S.C./RuneScape\Neopets/City of Heroes\Roleplayerguild peering, F.E.A.R. synergy, and maintaining being an noble Earthling.

Hello Im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Im new here   Hello Im new here I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 11:20 am

I like the way you speak
Back to top Go down
Artificer

Artificer

Hello Im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Im new here   Hello Im new here I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 4:03 am

Secular Dragon wrote:
I like the way you speak

Thanks  santa
Back to top Go down
Hazop Ranger

Hazop Ranger

Titles : RLSH. 7 of Spades. High School DIPLOMA Dabrowski; Kawaler of the Kingdom of Poland. Halo 3 Field Major.
Mission : G.I. JOE patriotism, U.N.S.C./RuneScape\Neopets/City of Heroes\Roleplayerguild peering, F.E.A.R. synergy, and maintaining being an noble Earthling.

Hello Im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Im new here   Hello Im new here I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 1:55 pm

yup yup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Im new here   Hello Im new here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Im new here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heroes Network :: INTRODUCTION CATEGORY :: Introductions-
Jump to: