Network for Real Life Superheroes, Warriors, Protectors,
Saviors, to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Twitter
Facebook
Latest topics
» The Book of Five Rings
Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:41 pm by Tothian

» Greetings All
Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:43 am by Tothian

» Golden Aerie
Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:40 am by Tothian

» The Superhero Costume: Identity and Disguise in Fact and Fiction by Barbara Brownie and Danny Graydon
Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:49 pm by GoldenAerie

» Words Of Encouragement
Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:59 pm by Tothian

» Revolutionary Introduction
Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:21 pm by Tothian

» Do you support President Donald Trump's immigration ban?
Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:36 am by Anti-Hero

» Welcome to Society-X
Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:53 pm by Tin-Man

» New Orleans hit by a Tornado
Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:31 pm by Tothian

Keywords

Share | 

RED VISION

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: RED VISION   Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:32 am

MY HEROIC STORY:
I was born in 1964 & was a only child,my mother was taken away from me & put into a all girl's school because she was a minor & my father left us both behind previously,so I had alot of imaginary friends mostly superheroes. the 1st time I saw one I was on a visit with my mom & we were in a drug store,since we did'nt spend alot of time together she told me to pick out something & she would buy it. well I walked down the candy isles & so on...Until something caught my eye & it was a superman poster & I was mesmerized,I walked towards the poster out of curiosity? I did'nt know who he was,but I knew he was important. Anyways as I got closer,I saw something else on my way,something that would always be a part of me...."A COMIC BOOK RACK!" I gazed at them all & after being pestered to hurry up,I final picked my 1st. comic. I ended up getting a "SUPERBOY & THE LEGION OF SUPERHEROES",then came DAREDEVIL,the AVENGERS & so on...
After that being a big comic fan & tv nut as a child,another twist happened? I was told about the news of "GEORGE REEVES" & the impact of hearing how things happened,brought out the hero in me. I started collecting anything I could get on the case & still do to this day,I STILL BELIEVE IN "TRUTH,JUSTICE & THE AMERICAN WAY!" getting back to my story,my mother finished school where she studied law & became a police officer for the DETROIT DEPT. & served for many years,until she found out she had a bad heart & the DEPT. made her retire early. This was'nt a good time for me & I fell off the path as a teenager & got myself into some trouble & spent 3 years behind bars,I may not have cared & might have continued,but I noticed the shame it brought to my mother & knowing that was worse then anything. I got out & joined the carnival & learned how to walk on a wire & I worked the ROPE LADDER GIG,I also got interested in self defense classes. I've been in 7 different self defense classes,ranging from wrestling to martial arts & boxing. I have competed in martial arts tournaments,I've boxed on numberous teams & even fought in a tough man contest. Anyways I figured out what to do with my life,besides crime. I went back to the time where times were better & got caught back up in the heroism again & started training & preparing. In the early 80's I made my 1st suit (the GRAY DOVE) WHICH I GOT IN TROUBLE FOR,CONSIDERING I MADE IT BY CUTTING UP MY MOM'S SILK BED SHEETS FROM HER WATER BED..not a good idea.lol Anyways at NIGHT I would dress up & sneak out my window & patrol,at 1st. it was easy places like drive-ins,schools,cemeteries ect. & then moving up to ROOF TOPS. I was very successful & opened & closed alot of cases mostly in the terms of crimefightting at this point. It was alot of fun even tho you had to carry alot of stuff around,today's heroes have it made with their cell phones.lol well years past & I started to get interested in community service & joined the RED CROSS & became a volunteer clown (the baffling WEIRDO)I did that for years & got rid of the silk thingy,I still have the clown suit. Next things slowed down due to the fact I got married & fathered 2 children,but that did'nt work out & my mother passed away around the same time & again I found myself alone. So to kill time I began again my crusade on "GEORGE REEVES" & other mysteries? Then one day a couple of years ago while surfin' the internet I found the HEROES NETWORK & started talking to people like Tothian,Master Legend,Thanatos ect. I tried to fit in,but had problems cuz hey..."I WAS A CLOWN
& NOT REALLY A HERO ANYMORE." Until me & Master Legend were talking on the phone,he told me of how he lost his partners "RED DIAMOND & ACE DIAMOND" & that he still had the original suit. Well I convinced him to sell it to me & I told him I would continue their legacy as RED VISION. I've built up my utilities ect. & now feel as they say..."ONE of US".

Last edited by RED VISION on Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RED VISION   Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:37 am

Wow, that's a long story. It's nice to have you on the forum.

ONE OF US! group
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network

Titles : Warrior, Protector, Christian Reverend, Philosopher, Strategist, Marine, Political Activist, Defender of Freedom
Mission : Destroy evil, Protect people, Save the world, Defend Freedom, Help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: RED VISION   Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:43 am

Red Vision,

Wow, I don't know if you've ever told me that detailed of a story before, but very interesting.

I'm glad you've remained a part of this community, and I'm glad you're here. Welcome to the Heroes Network! One of us!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

PostSubject: Re: RED VISION   Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:00 am

Thanks guys,I'm glad you'll have me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RED VISION   Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:20 am

Of course we want you here!
Back to top Go down
Tothian

Titles : Warrior, Protector, Christian Reverend, Philosopher, Strategist, Marine, Political Activist, Defender of Freedom
Mission : Destroy evil, Protect people, Save the world, Defend Freedom, Help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: RED VISION   Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:47 am

Yes. I want everyone to feel welcome and at home here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RED VISION   Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:51 am

Everyone is welcome, as long as they respect the rights of others.
Back to top Go down
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: RED VISION   Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:01 am

Yeah pretty much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RED VISION   Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:04 am

Yeah. Can't have anyone doing this: hit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RED VISION   Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:12 am

or this. fight
Back to top Go down
Lord Chain

Titles : Lord of the Shanatu, member of the Six

PostSubject: Re: RED VISION   Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:23 am

awesome story! welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RED VISION   Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:33 pm

thanks lord chain,it's taken almost 50 years to write.lol rofl
Back to top Go down
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: RED VISION   Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:52 pm

RED VISION wrote:
thanks lord chain,it's taken almost 50 years to write.lol rofl

What did you do send it back in time?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RED VISION   Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:54 pm

no, I let time catch up to me.lol
Back to top Go down
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: RED VISION   Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:57 pm

Yeah, cause I mean if you're late, then time better slow the f&#% down!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RED VISION   Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:04 pm

it's funny you can wait on time,but it won't for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RED VISION   Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:01 pm

The creepy thing is, time doesn't exist.
Back to top Go down
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: RED VISION   Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:02 pm

Yes, it's a hard subject to comprehend, even though we know it's true. This is definetely some stuff I want to talk about in the Paranormal Section, about like, the false illusion of time - and time travel, and even some time travel theories and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RED VISION   Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:14 pm

Cool. I've studied the different theories of Time Travel a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RED VISION   Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:18 pm

I'm open-minded to everyone's thoughts as well,although I not a big believer in the concept of having the ability to do such a feat. but it does sound fun & a interesting topic.
Back to top Go down
catman

PostSubject: Re: RED VISION   Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:32 pm

oh wow! the baffling WEIRDO! i remember you! it's good to hear from you again! i look forward to being a part of this forum, and i'll help out any way that i can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RED VISION   Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:58 pm

it is a equal pleasure, to talk to you again catman. clown
Back to top Go down
Draven

PostSubject: Re: RED VISION   Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:00 pm

great story man! it takes a rough life to make a great hero and a good man i can see
Back to top Go down
Draven

PostSubject: Re: RED VISION   Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:01 pm

great story man! it takes a rough life to make a great hero and a good man i can see
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RED VISION   Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:07 pm

Double post much?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RED VISION   

Back to top Go down

RED VISION
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next