Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TIPPING POINT? Navy SEALs ordered by Obama to remove ‘don’t tread on me’ Navy Jack from uniforms…

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

TIPPING POINT? Navy SEALs ordered by Obama to remove ‘don’t tread on me’ Navy Jack from uniforms… Empty
PostSubject: TIPPING POINT? Navy SEALs ordered by Obama to remove ‘don’t tread on me’ Navy Jack from uniforms…   TIPPING POINT? Navy SEALs ordered by Obama to remove ‘don’t tread on me’ Navy Jack from uniforms… I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 5:55 am

Here's the link:

http://divinefreedomradio.wordpress.com/2013/11/01/tipping-point-navy-seals-ordered-by-obama-to-remove-dont-tread-on-me-navy-jack-from-uniforms/

This is very messed up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

TIPPING POINT? Navy SEALs ordered by Obama to remove ‘don’t tread on me’ Navy Jack from uniforms… Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIPPING POINT? Navy SEALs ordered by Obama to remove ‘don’t tread on me’ Navy Jack from uniforms…   TIPPING POINT? Navy SEALs ordered by Obama to remove ‘don’t tread on me’ Navy Jack from uniforms… I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 12:00 am

I don't understand why they'd be forced to remove something that important to the Navy as well as the US in general from their uniforms. There is no harm in letting them continue wearing it. That flag's message has also been very important in the founding of the United States, and pre-dates the american flag.
Back to top Go down

TIPPING POINT? Navy SEALs ordered by Obama to remove ‘don’t tread on me’ Navy Jack from uniforms…
Page 1 of 1