Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introdiction of Jedi Jeff aka Jedi Medic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jedi Jeff

Introdiction of Jedi Jeff  aka Jedi Medic Empty
PostSubject: Introdiction of Jedi Jeff aka Jedi Medic   Introdiction of Jedi Jeff  aka Jedi Medic I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 8:27 pm

Hi  My screen name here for now is Jedi Jeff (I also go by Jedi Medic elsewhere on web) and not really a Hero name just a name chosen to register here.  While I don't have Hero persona I have always considered making one.  Not sure what my cause would be other than public safety, justice and crime prevention. 

Perhaps at 57 I am too old to  begin the training.  I am married with children x 4 dogs x 2 cat x 1.  My profession is Paramedic.  I've been a Medic for the last 22 years and have been in EMS for around 30 years both as a paid professional and a volunteer. I was also a  volunteer FireFighter for 3 years and served in the US Coast Guard.  If you want to count my time as a Civil Air Patrol member I have been in EMS/Rescue for 44 years.  I live in  NW Alabama.

Any way that is my background and I am honored to be allowed to be a part of this group.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Introdiction of Jedi Jeff aka Jedi Medic   Introdiction of Jedi Jeff  aka Jedi Medic I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 8:40 pm

Hey,

Usually most of the people here tend to use their hero names rather than screen names, but either way it's up to you.

Anyway, training - be it physical and/or learning - never really seems to stop - nor does the teaching. But whoa - 44 years??? That would basically make you elite. It's great to have someone with your experience here.

With that being said- Welcome to the Heroes Network. One of us!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

PostSubject: Re: Introdiction of Jedi Jeff aka Jedi Medic   Introdiction of Jedi Jeff  aka Jedi Medic I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 9:05 pm

Welcome to the Heroes Network.

ONE OF US! group
Back to top Go down
Backup

Backup

PostSubject: Re: Introdiction of Jedi Jeff aka Jedi Medic   Introdiction of Jedi Jeff  aka Jedi Medic I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 5:33 pm

No such thing as 'too old'... Welcome to the group!

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/call_backup
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introdiction of Jedi Jeff aka Jedi Medic   Introdiction of Jedi Jeff  aka Jedi Medic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introdiction of Jedi Jeff aka Jedi Medic
Page 1 of 1