Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Often Do You Workout?

Go down 
4 posters

- 6 or 7 times a week
How Often Do You Workout? I_vote_lcap33%How Often Do You Workout? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
- 4-5 times a week
How Often Do You Workout? I_vote_lcap17%How Often Do You Workout? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
- 3 times a week
How Often Do You Workout? I_vote_lcap17%How Often Do You Workout? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
- 0-2 a week
How Often Do You Workout? I_vote_lcap33%How Often Do You Workout? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
GoldenAerie2

GoldenAerie2

Titles : Formerly Raven

How Often Do You Workout? Empty
PostSubject: How Often Do You Workout?   How Often Do You Workout? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 12:46 pm

If you need help and motivation, we're here for that.
Back to top Go down
http://time4heroics.blogspot.com/
Hazop Ranger

Hazop Ranger

Titles : RLSH. 7 of Spades. High School DIPLOMA Dabrowski; Kawaler of the Kingdom of Poland. Halo 3 Field Major.
Mission : G.I. JOE patriotism, U.N.S.C./RuneScape\Neopets/City of Heroes\Roleplayerguild peering, F.E.A.R. synergy, and maintaining being an noble Earthling.

PostSubject: Re: How Often Do You Workout?   How Often Do You Workout? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 2:17 pm

Just saying, Raven.

Help and motivation is key sometimes, I truly belive Typed motivation is like 10% helpful. *shrugs* you need strong will to keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: How Often Do You Workout?   How Often Do You Workout? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 3:34 pm

Raven,
Thanks for posting this! I will think about it and vote on it soon. My pattern is so random.

Sound Hound,
Even if it's only 10% motivation, it's 10% additional motivation to what we already have. Just a reminder, even. Which is good.

This morning I was doing some knuckle pushups on the rug. And just a little while ago went on a bike ride.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com
Hazop Ranger

Hazop Ranger

Titles : RLSH. 7 of Spades. High School DIPLOMA Dabrowski; Kawaler of the Kingdom of Poland. Halo 3 Field Major.
Mission : G.I. JOE patriotism, U.N.S.C./RuneScape\Neopets/City of Heroes\Roleplayerguild peering, F.E.A.R. synergy, and maintaining being an noble Earthling.

PostSubject: Re: How Often Do You Workout?   How Often Do You Workout? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 10:35 pm

True
Back to top Go down
Trone
Duke of Orange Soda
Trone

Titles : The modern day "War Machine"

PostSubject: Re: How Often Do You Workout?   How Often Do You Workout? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 12:32 am

We have a saying in the military "Embrace the suck!" Own the pain and make it your own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Often Do You Workout?   How Often Do You Workout? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heroes Network :: MAIN CATEGORY :: Polls Section-
Jump to: