Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

master legend

Go down 
+2
DarkShadow
Master Legend
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Master Legend
Former Vice President of the Heroes Network
Master Legend

Titles : Certificate of commendation from Orange county sheriff department

master legend Empty
PostSubject: master legend   master legend I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:48 pm

in the last year and a half i faced many situations that i had to face alone as always.i had to put all my attention into those matters though master legend never rested i could not spare time with those who did not want to understand.i have managed to fight the battle and stabilize the situation .i am an out in the real world super hero more then an internet one.
wikipedia has info up about me but some of it is wrong. i will post it and point out the wrong information .
Master Legend is a "real-life superhero" and social activist from Winter Park, Florida (near Orlando, Florida) in the United States. Master Legend gained national attention in the 1068/1069 issue of Rolling Stone Magazine.[1] The magazine featured a nine-page article about the superhero subculture in America and focused on Master Legend and his sidekick, Ace. He graduated from John Ehret High School in Marrero, Louisiana in the class of 1982 and is featured in the 2008 documentary film "Your Friendly Neighborhood Hero".[2]
In January 2009 In April 2009, he was featured in an interview with BBC Radio 1 DJ Greg James. On May 30, 2009, Master Legend was interviewed by Fifth Base, an internet radio show based in Orlando. He detailed his many adventures, which included his abuse by a child molester( i was not abused by a child molester.i beat one up that hurt some little girls and went to jail for attempted murder.All charges were dropped.i was abused badly by both my mom and dad but they did not molest me.They did however do sick minded things to me like put me in the streets naked and have sex after beating me bloody with belts.There is much more but no actual molesting.), overview and details of his armor, and disclosure regarding his nemeses. Master Legend received a certificate of commendation from the Orange County Sheriff's Department.[3] He continues to fight crime with his police friends. With his great friends in the Justice Crusaders, he leads a crusade to help the forgotten veterans and homeless people and their children. A self-proclaimed trained fighting battle machine that will do all it takes to protect the innocent, he possesses a high-voltage tazer gun, a Justice Van, body protection and gifts for the homeless, which include food, water, clothing, and toys. In the summer of 2011, Master Legend was featured in HBO's Superheroes series. On September 16, 2011, the Orlando Sentinel ran an article on Master Legend and the Justice Crusades - Symbiote, Purple Lotus and Se7ven - detailing their adventures in downtown Orlando as they attempted to help the poor and homeless in the community.[4]
Master Legend has become quite the local celebrity, has many fans around the world, and is regular attraction in Orlando's downtown nightlife.[4] Party goers regularly recognize him and ask to pose for pictures with the hero.[5] His presence is not without criticism, and some wonder whether he entices violence. Master Legend himself has claimed to be in more than 1,000 fist fights, shot twice and involved in numerous gang battles.[3] Various of the community believe he is enabling homelessness while others believe he is a "weirdo".[6] He and his real-life superhero compatriots have also created the non-profit Team Justice, Inc.( i formed team justice but was later kicked out by SuperHero.i then formed the Justice Crusaders) to provide emergency help (clothing medical care, food, and so forth) to those in need.[7]
References
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow
DarkShadow

Titles : The Umbra Obscurum, DS, The DarkShadow, He who wields the Blade of the Whirlwind, the Lightning Blade

master legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: master legend   master legend I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 3:32 pm

Welcome aboard ML. Always glad to see you my friend.

DarkShadow Rising...
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

master legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: master legend   master legend I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 3:50 pm

Thanks for sharing the information about that with us, Master Legend.

For nostalgic purposes, here are some old photos of you and me.

Here's some pictures of both of us from 2006!
master legend TothianMasterLegend

And these are from 2008.

master legend TothianandMasterLegend

master legend TothiansJourney023
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com
The Wall Creeper

The Wall Creeper

Titles : Veteran Crime Fighter

master legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: master legend   master legend I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 6:50 pm

Hey Master Legend!

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
The Grandmaster

The Grandmaster

master legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: master legend   master legend I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 12:12 pm

Good to have you aboad Master Legend .
Back to top Go down
Blackout

Blackout

Titles : The Spider-man guy, the talking shadow, Blackout, the man on the can

master legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: master legend   master legend I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 4:16 am

Make yourself at home!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

master legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: master legend   master legend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

master legend
Page 1 of 1