Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

intro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Calamity Steel

intro Empty
PostSubject: intro   intro I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 1:59 am

My name is Calamity Steel. I indeed have some pretty amazing abilities! i was in an accident when i was 14 but i didnt discover what i could do untill my 18 birthday. I believe in using powers for good and helping people. But something tragic happened. I was riding home with my friend late at night and he lost control of the car, he pushed me out and the car smashed into a pole and exploded. If i had known what i was capable of i could have saved him, and to this day i am haunted by that night. years later im saving people form having the same pain that i experienced. I am Calamity Steel and i fight for the innocent.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: intro   intro I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:09 am

Calamity Steel,

That's pretty cool about the abilities, not about the car accident. I was in a car accident when I was 17, and considering how the vehicle flipped over several times, I was surprisingly fine, compared to the other guys in the vehicle...

Anyway, I hope you find this forum both fun and useful and everything you've ever wanted in a forum, we even got pizza! Well, not literal pizza but we do talk about it a lot, and Rudeboy is a pizza delivery guy, which is cool.

Welcome to the Heroes Network! One of us!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: intro   intro I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:11 am

WELCOME TO THE HN....so what's your amazing ability?
Back to top Go down

intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: intro   intro I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:27 am

You have a very interesting story. May I also ask what your abilities are? Anyways, I am glad to see you here on the Heroes Network as ONE OF US! group
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: intro   intro I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

intro
Page 1 of 1