Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rise of the CanadianBlackhat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Canadian Blackhat

Canadian Blackhat

Rise of the CanadianBlackhat Empty
PostSubject: Rise of the CanadianBlackhat   Rise of the CanadianBlackhat I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:32 am

Greetings everyone!

My name is Blackhat, born and raised Canadian from our Nation's Capital. I recently found this movement through two streams of media, one being a show called 'Fanboy Confessional' and the other being the HBO special 'Superheroes'.
I consider myself to be a real greenhorn, not even a real RLSH yet. Due to this, I refuse to represent us as a community until I am ready mentally and physically to take on the challenges of good deeds on a constant basis. For now, I remain a humble student, learning as he goes along.

I do offer my services to all RLSH/X-Alts/WhateverTheHell from my personal laboratory to support others as an oracle. My services
include consultation on internet defense and becoming a ghost, information/data gathering on suspects of local crime, reporting internet crimes such as incidences of fraud, and willingness to monitor remote security cameras as an extra eye during patrols. (Most metropolitan cities have a few I.P. cameras set up, broadcast them online and also broadcast emergency radio services over HAM radios to the internet). If you are having any issues with your PC's hardware or software, I'll help you solve the issue free of charge!

Hopefully as my abilities grow and I gather the necessary skills and supplies, I will take to the streets and patrol. My city currently has an arsonist situation as well as a suspected prostitute killer on the loose. Spreading awareness about being safe and checking in with both homeless and Occupy camps would be a great way to see how things really are on the streets of Downtown Ottawa. Until then please feel free to contact me if your individual organizations are looking for some extra help and I shall do what I can!

Good luck to you all.

-Blackhat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the CanadianBlackhat   Rise of the CanadianBlackhat I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:44 am

Greetings man and welcome in this neck of the woods, its sad to hear about the arson even sadder they cant pin point that one person let alone that particular group. the advice i can give you from brother to brother is simply what you already know look for paturns for all we both know the south is going at it with Kanata and stits. but hey i dont know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the CanadianBlackhat   Rise of the CanadianBlackhat I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:17 pm

Stay Strong & Be Safe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the CanadianBlackhat   Rise of the CanadianBlackhat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise of the CanadianBlackhat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heroes Network :: INTRODUCTION CATEGORY :: Introductions-
Jump to: