Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Rambunctious Rudeboy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Rambunctious Rudeboy Empty
PostSubject: The Rambunctious Rudeboy   The Rambunctious Rudeboy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:54 am

Hello!

I'm Rudeboy.

I'm a ska themed superhero and enemy of hate groups everywhere.

My primary RLSH getting of things done are crime fighting and homeless outreach, though I'm open to anything really, and have every intention of branching out as much as I can.

I belong to the team SH o.p.s. That stands for "Superhero outreach, protection, and safety."

I'm currently running weekend patrols out of Houston.

Now let's see how long it takes me to make every other letter white so's to overmilk my ska theme!

Got through the second sentence and decided to Hell with that. Looks cool, though. Fancy that'n.
The Rambunctious Rudeboy 2839888827
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: The Rambunctious Rudeboy   The Rambunctious Rudeboy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:17 am

Rudeboy,

I was going to welcome you, but your signature says to be rude so I'll forget that and just welcome everyone else instead!!!

LOL j/k! I'd like to wish you the biggest welcome to the Heroes Network. I wish you and your team the best of luck on your upcoming missions and patrols. One of us!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

PostSubject: Re: The Rambunctious Rudeboy   The Rambunctious Rudeboy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:58 pm

Thank yeh kindly.

Just to clarify, in case people don't get it (I get asked about it alot.), the term "Rude" has a different meaning when referred to in Ska. When I say it, it means to stay dedicated to the ideas of early ska music, which talks about unity and speaking out against violence. Figured you'd appreciate that, Mr. Tothian. :3
Back to top Go down
Norseman

Norseman

PostSubject: Re: The Rambunctious Rudeboy   The Rambunctious Rudeboy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 8:26 pm

Hail rudeboy,

Good to see ya here.. this is gonna get crazy now.. lol

Norseman
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rambunctious Rudeboy   The Rambunctious Rudeboy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 8:36 pm

Yeah, crazy has a way of following me, doesn't it.

I'm sorry, it's not nice to talk about my ex girlfriends that way- BAM!
Back to top Go down
Norseman

Norseman

PostSubject: Re: The Rambunctious Rudeboy   The Rambunctious Rudeboy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 9:14 pm

Nice...

Norseman
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: The Rambunctious Rudeboy   The Rambunctious Rudeboy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 9:24 pm

Rudeboy,

Ohhh okay. I don't know too much about ska music, I'll have to look in to it.

And also, you don't have to call me Mr., you can just call me Tothian. I know you were just trying to be polite, but you're Rudeboy! LOL Sorry I can't help myself, it's good to have people here with names like this that become interesting like that. Like this Norseman guy has this whole Thor theme going on with the type of name he has and the whole "Hail this person!" "Hail that person!" I like it, this is starting to feel like the old old Heroes Network again, only in some ways even better. Good times.
Back to top Go down
Norseman

Norseman

PostSubject: Re: The Rambunctious Rudeboy   The Rambunctious Rudeboy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 9:26 pm

This Norseman guy.. lol

you can call me Norseman.. or maybe Mr. Norseman.. lol

Norseman
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: The Rambunctious Rudeboy   The Rambunctious Rudeboy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 9:54 pm

Hahaha! I call you Norseman but I kind of think of you as like one of our very own versions of Thor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rambunctious Rudeboy   The Rambunctious Rudeboy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:51 pm

WELCOME,RUDEBOY TO THE NEW HN. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rambunctious Rudeboy   The Rambunctious Rudeboy I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:00 am

Norseman wrote:
you can call me Norseman.. or maybe Mr. Norseman.. lol

I see what you did there.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: The Rambunctious Rudeboy   The Rambunctious Rudeboy I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:14 am

What did he do there?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rambunctious Rudeboy   The Rambunctious Rudeboy I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:37 am

Because..... like..... I keep calling you Mr. Tothian... and like.... yes.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: The Rambunctious Rudeboy   The Rambunctious Rudeboy I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:54 am

Oh no!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rambunctious Rudeboy   The Rambunctious Rudeboy I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:15 am

LOL... Nice to have you here, Mr. RudeBoy. Welcome to the Heroes Network.

ONE OF US! group
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rambunctious Rudeboy   The Rambunctious Rudeboy I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:47 am

I feel an inside joke coming on. Nothing kicks up a rad bromance like an inside joke.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: The Rambunctious Rudeboy   The Rambunctious Rudeboy I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:25 am

Taste like crab, look like people,
must be crab people.

batman
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: The Rambunctious Rudeboy   The Rambunctious Rudeboy I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:25 am

I don't know why I said that, but I said it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rambunctious Rudeboy   The Rambunctious Rudeboy I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:10 am

And it's too late to go back on it.

CRAB PEOPLE CRAB PEOPLE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rambunctious Rudeboy   The Rambunctious Rudeboy I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:59 am

Tothian wrote:
I don't know why I said that, but I said it.

I think you're just really hungry. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: The Rambunctious Rudeboy   The Rambunctious Rudeboy I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:11 am

@ShowStopper,

dance fridge dance

@Rudeboy,

TASTES LIKE CRAB, LOOKS LIKE PEOPLE!

MUST BE CRAB PEOPLE!!!!!

The Rambunctious Rudeboy CrabPeople
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rambunctious Rudeboy   The Rambunctious Rudeboy I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:13 am

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: The Rambunctious Rudeboy   The Rambunctious Rudeboy I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:47 am

That's from an episode of South Park.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rambunctious Rudeboy   The Rambunctious Rudeboy I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:49 am

Oh, okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rambunctious Rudeboy   The Rambunctious Rudeboy I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:48 pm

I feel like there's a "woman, get in the kitchen and make me a sammich" joke coming on, but.... like....... I dunno how sensative we are to that kind of humor... or like...... yeah.. :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rambunctious Rudeboy   The Rambunctious Rudeboy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rambunctious Rudeboy
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heroes Network :: INTRODUCTION CATEGORY :: Introductions-
Jump to: