Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This place is the real deal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Entomo

Entomo

This place is the real deal Empty
PostSubject: This place is the real deal   This place is the real deal I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 5:06 pm

I think the RLSH community is still a small cult right now. Or maybe barely alive. We never truly exploded. But this place rules. I think TOTHIAN is doing a great work with it.

Getting some headlines on a newspapers will not change the world. Stay away from the net and make the difference the best you can. Life sucks, but maybe we can make it a bit better.

TOTHIAN, you got rid of the trolls anyway.
Back to top Go down
Entomo

Entomo

PostSubject: Re: This place is the real deal   This place is the real deal I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 5:10 pm

I must add that there are way too MANY section in the forum, I can hardly understand where to post. Too many sections make the place a bit messy and not easy to use.

Tothian you should follow the pattern of the original HEROES NETWORK that you created.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: This place is the real deal   This place is the real deal I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 6:37 pm

ENTOMO,

Glad to see you back, colleague!

And the sections are similar - the Academics Category is an idea I'd considered back then but wasn't sure how to implement it considering how some of the sections were already set up back then, but it does have an important function to set a standard that some of the experienced heroes were some of the important things to learn about.

The main sections are still here. We still kept most of them. It just has more functions now than it used to but for the most part people will have an idea of which areas to post what in. So the bigger part shows that there's more to the forum.

Anyway, thanks for your input and your words of inspiration! We must meet some day so we will save the world and stuff like that! We are wanting to have a meet up some time this year. It would be cool if you could make it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com
DarkShadow
Former Vice President of the Heroes Network
Former Vice President of the Heroes Network
DarkShadow

Titles : The Umbra Obscurum, DS, The DarkShadow, He who wields the Blade of the Whirlwind, the Lightning Blade

PostSubject: Re: This place is the real deal   This place is the real deal I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:00 pm

All things is their due time Entomo, it's only the beginning.

DarkShadow Rising...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This place is the real deal   This place is the real deal I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 10:33 pm

Entomo We a just getting started
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: This place is the real deal   This place is the real deal I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 3:13 am

Yes. And while we must always stay busy being constructive and progressing, we must also be happy with who and what we have here now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com
Laserskater

Laserskater

PostSubject: Re: This place is the real deal   This place is the real deal I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:52 am

Entomo is right. These kind of places keeps spirit alive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This place is the real deal   This place is the real deal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This place is the real deal
Page 1 of 1