Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am Hero Boy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

I am Hero Boy Empty
PostSubject: I am Hero Boy   I am Hero Boy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 6:02 pm

No matter how much a teenager may think he has himself figured out, they usually don't, haha.

My mom doesn't like 204; she doesn't like me going back to that place, and I can understand why.

Her and I had a very moving conversation, and she is convinced that the only person I truly am, is Hero Boy. The person I chose to be. Not the number that was forced upon me.

She reminded me that we are the only ones who can control our destiny and she was very upront about where 204's path would take me. And I think she was right.

When I'm in that place, I don't have many rules. I'm not altruistic, or a good influence. I'm not optimistic, or hopeful, or heroic. And she could see it in my eyes when I put on those tights and started helping people as Hero Boy that I was home. And we both knew that I had made it.

Hero Boy, is what I believe the world needs. A standard bearer. A rolemodel, of virtue and good character.

It will be hard of course. No change is as easy as denial. And we can always deny who we are, deny our angels exist and embrace our demons instead, but we also always have a choice to make. Dark or Light.

It took a great woman to remind me of that, and for that I am very thankful. My parents had to deal with a lot having me as a son, but they never gave up on me no matter how hard it got. Tey have been their best for me, and I will hold onto that forever, and will my best for others as they have done for me. Be it fighting Child Abuse, a Mugger, or just being a friend for someone in need, I'll be there.

I am Hero Boy.

Stay true. Stay free. Stay safe.

--Hero Boy
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

I am Hero Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am Hero Boy   I am Hero Boy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 6:23 pm

Hero Boy,

I guess this is the point where I say, still welcome to the Heroes Network! Or something like that! Haha. One of us!

Anyway, I hope you still enjoy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

I am Hero Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am Hero Boy   I am Hero Boy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:21 am

Haha, thanks for the warm welcomes (again XD). I just came up with a mission today. I was out of the house most of the day and fortunately came across something that may need my attention that's been on my mind for a while.

Still great to be here. Smile

Stay true. Stay free. Stay safe.

--Hero Boy
Back to top Go down
DangerWoman

Titles : The Songbird of Justice, Feedback's Pal and Feedbit's God Aunt
Mission : To Right Wrongs And Give Evil Such a headache with my singing.

I am Hero Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am Hero Boy   I am Hero Boy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 12:01 am

Dear Hero Boy:

As a real life singing superheroine and disability civil rights activist, I am honored to mentor you.

Not only that, you would also get the honor of coming to Dragon Con to see me do my karaoke concert.

And if they do a real life superhero panel, I would be more than honored to be on that panel.

On behalf of myself and my Danger Force Pets, I hereby welcome you to Heroes Network.

DANGER WOMAN
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/ga3/DangerWoman/index.html

I am Hero Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am Hero Boy   I am Hero Boy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 2:29 am

Nice to meet you, Danger Woman. I have a deep love for music as well, and would be very interested in hearing your performances. I though enjoy the emotional changing qaulity and power music holds within the collective consciousness. I love observing the reactions of myself and others to different sounds, music, and scores.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I am Hero Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am Hero Boy   I am Hero Boy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am Hero Boy
Page 1 of 1