Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Number Seven

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Number Seven Empty
PostSubject: Number Seven   Number Seven I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:53 am

Some of you know me as The Jinn on the .net board. I'm an old school trouble making rabble rouser who tries to direct his energies in a positive direction for the most part. I'm in NetSec, but I'm more of a Grey Hat than a White Hat. (White Hats are severely limited in the scope of their work.)
I first stumbled across Real Life Super Heroes when I was stalking Anonymous and pounding on them for my personal pleasure. They had found the .net board and were infiltrating it. After running them off I stuck around, Largely because of a conversation I had with Master Legend. He convinced me that I could use my talents and maliciousness as a tool for good. (He's a wise cat.)
The name Number Seven comes from my designation as a member of a religious order called the m0xites. When you code the 4th Book of Gematria, you get designated with a Binary number that you use as a key to open the Fifth Book. I was the seventh person to open the Fifth Book. All my cohorts call me Seven. (It's a respect thing)
Back to top Go down

Number Seven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Number Seven   Number Seven I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:22 pm

Quite interesting. We don't want to cause problems and arguing on here, like there is on other forums. We want this to be a place of camaraderie and teamwork, helping each other out, not tearing each other down. Last thing we need is more people trashing others just to make themselves feel better. This is a family, not a clique or contest. So let's settle thing that way, like a family.
Back to top Go down

Number Seven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Number Seven   Number Seven I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:23 pm

Anyways, welcome to the Heroes Network!

ONE OF US! group
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

Number Seven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Number Seven   Number Seven I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:30 pm

Hey Number Seven - or The Jinn - (Which name do you prefer?),

Welcome to the Heroes Network! ShowStopper is right - this is meant to be unlike other forums out there that consist of arguing, and tearing each other down to build themselves up. We were wanting to set a new direction with this community - one in which RLSH's are more focused on looking out for each other. Teaching and learning from each other, and having fun.

One of us!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com
AllStar

AllStar

Titles : Crimefighter

Number Seven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Number Seven   Number Seven I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 1:12 am

Welcome #7! Glad to have you aboard.
Back to top Go down

Number Seven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Number Seven   Number Seven I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:22 am

Tothian wrote:
Hey Number Seven - or The Jinn - (Which name do you prefer?),

Welcome to the Heroes Network! ShowStopper is right - this is meant to be unlike other forums out there that consist of arguing, and tearing each other down to build themselves up. We were wanting to set a new direction with this community - one in which RLSH's are more focused on looking out for each other. Teaching and learning from each other, and having fun.

One of us!

My crew all just call me Seven. (0111 on some boards, Binary for 7) Jinn is what my friend Fatima calls me. She started referring to me as the Terrible Jinn after my friend Edward and I started our policy of coding and replacing warez with beacon software. In Middle Eastern lore, Jinns harmed people by granting their wishes. (It sends the IP of the attacker to the victim.) I don't have a preference. I change online personas like some people change shirts.
Back to top Go down

Number Seven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Number Seven   Number Seven I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:28 pm

How goes it Number Seven?
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

Number Seven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Number Seven   Number Seven I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:48 pm

Number Seven wrote:
My crew all just call me Seven. (0111 on some boards, Binary for 7) Jinn is what my friend Fatima calls me. She started referring to me as the Terrible Jinn after my friend Edward and I started our policy of coding and replacing warez with beacon software. In Middle Eastern lore, Jinns harmed people by granting their wishes. (It sends the IP of the attacker to the victim.) I don't have a preference. I change online personas like some people change shirts.

So for now, would you prefer it if I call you Seven or Number Seven?

And also, when I hear the name Jinn, I think of one of my favorite fictional characters:

Number Seven B082463e-d746-4a8d-b73d-9c8bdc356869_star_wars_jedi_QuiGonJinn
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

Number Seven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Number Seven   Number Seven I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 7:54 pm

welcome 7 to the HN.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Number Seven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Number Seven   Number Seven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Number Seven
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heroes Network :: INTRODUCTION CATEGORY :: Introductions-
Jump to: